RIP: Broncos 2019

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The biggest loss in Brisbane's history.

Seibold, go **** yourself. You're a useless **** of a coach. I have never seen a side more clueless in attack. This is 100% on you.

The sooner you're sacked, the better. Get fucked.

Last edited:
The benchmark club, the rorters, don't keep hopeless blokes around on long term contracts. They cut a half who had won a comp when a better player was on the market. If we were in a similar position we'd have signed him to a six year deal.

The benchmark club, the rorters, don't keep hopeless blokes around on long term contracts. They cut a half who had won a comp when a better player was on the market. If we were in a similar position we'd have signed him to a six year deal.

Not only a half, but ostensibly a club legend.

Brisbane have become a safe space club.

I'll ask you @McHunt like I did in the post game thread.
Who would you replace Seibold with?

I'll ask you @McHunt like I did in the post game thread.
Who would you replace Seibold with?
I wouldn't have sacked Bennett, but what would I know?

I've never wavered in my opinion that Wayne should never have been sacked early, he may not have been given a new contract but he should have been allowed to finish his final year.

Seibold was a 1 year coach, anyone who has followed the NRL knows it's easy to look good for 1 year but sustained success is what separates the greats from the flash in the pan. You would wait a year, see how Seibold goes in year 2 and go from there. Bellamy is the only coach who would have been a no brainer to sign and pay out Bennett to leave immediately but for Seibold? No way, it was dumb management from Paul White and the board.

I've never wavered in my opinion that Wayne should never have been sacked early, he may not have been given a new contract but he should have been allowed to finish his final year.

Seibold was a 1 year coach, anyone who has followed the NRL knows it's easy to look good for 1 year but sustained success is what separates the greats from the flash in the pan. You would wait a year, see how Seibold goes in year 2 and go from there. Bellamy is the only coach who would have been a no brainer to sign and pay out Bennett to leave immediately but for Seibold? No way, it was dumb management from Paul White and the board.

It's hard to disagree. The rot predates Seibold and Bennett so it's time to look up.

Hes had his 'rebuild' year or whatever..Next year if the team is exactly like they are now, someone sniper him 🔫

Before this cut-throat situation with Pearce being ousted they had a shocker of a season playing Jnik and Hastings in the halves and Gordon at fullback. Why? Because it was the best they could do with the situation at hand. What that did was give them leverage to be able to oust one of the clubs favourites along with a couple of other spuds and transform into what we see today. He inherited Boyd, Macca, Gillett, Knik, Roberts... The list goes on. I reckon he’s spent his first season experimenting, and fucking off players who aren’t going to fit in his long term plans. I would read too much into it really...
If he’s trotting out the same team in the same positions next season I’ll be all aboard the sackseibold train. But I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.