RLWC 2021 Sem Finals Discussion

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
They will turn up for the final, you can sense the frustration in that performance. Australia thrash England is my bet.
Yeah that‘s the sort of hit out they probably need more of but inevitably don’t get until the pointy end of a World Cup.. hopefully has them ready to get more of their game on in the final

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
England are gonna be as confident as they've ever been, it would be great to blow them offf the park

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
England are gonna be as confident as they've ever been, it would be great to blow them offf the park

Australia will be better but England have looked really good this world cup, they are a good team. If Australia wasn't in it, England would be comfortable favourites.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I wonder what's going through Brad Fittler's mind seeing JAC in this WC.

CFEE164E 6950 4A76 944C 1EEA3DEE221E

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Freddy was just trying to be too clever. He was worried that with Coates the Maroons would exploit JAC in the air so he went with Tupou. Outside of one mistake, Tupou was good for the Blues but Addo-Carr would have posed a bigger threat.

The other head scratcher was the decision to leave out Wighton. Granted he has a costly error in him, but he was the Blues best in Game I and typifies the type of player who has played well in their system (eg. Laurie Daley, Paul McGregor etc.) I don't understand how you could leave him out for S. Crichton or Talakai.

Sure enough he's picked for Australia and he comes up with an important effort to put Holmes over (fantastic awareness as well from Val to stay alive, that was not an easy pass by any means).

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If we don't score that try right before half time, I don't think we win.

If JAC was playing, I don't think that error is made that gives us that opportunity.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
tips for tonight's semi?

I'm tipping England by 20

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
England to win.

The only thing going for Samoa is the fact that England haven't been tested this WC so Samoa could cause them some headaches.

But I just can't see them winning.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
England are the more likely to upset Australia next week so I'd like to see them win, but Logan will be fun if Samoa win another game.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It is kind of like England to blow something like this.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • MasterWright
  • Porthoz
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.