RLWC 2021 Week 2 Discussion

That's a try.

Oh my fucking god.

Damn.

That was a lot better than Burton's effort.

The old penalty for tackling too hard.

Which are you talking about? I’ve been watching bits and pieces on Kayo and didn’t see anything spectacular?

It ended up being ruled no try as probably a couple mm's of the ball touched the line.

Hahaha wow! I missed that bit. You need to just award those ones hey. Don’t ruin a potential forever highlight clip

Even the commentators were calling for it to be awarded.

This is how close it was. Kasey Badger sent it up as a try so I I wouldn't have been against them sticking with the on-field decision.

Vlcsnap 2022 10 25 08h23m17s280

Yeah I have no problem with that being given or not. At the end of the day, it most likely is the right decision, so so be it.

Fifita looks like Milo Kerrigan on that youtube video pic.

Bit of a throwback, I just realised Ollie Olds is the five-eighth for Wales in the World Cup.

Anyone remember that name? He signed very briefly for the Ipswich Jets and was linked to the Broncos a few times in ~2013 or so.

He hadn't played in four years and played for Valleys this year. He's super fit- runs stairs all day.

Everything you need to know about Tesi Niu - warts and all - in that highlights package. Never mind the try, multiple try assists and that save: .42 and 1:45 in if you need to know why he's not our fullback.
Very true, wth was he doing at .42?

Piakura named on the right edge for Cook Islands.

Marsters comes up with a shocking kick on PNG's line to kick the ball dead and PNG get the ball and score from the 20m restart.

Poor start for Cook Islands. Dreadful attempt at tackle from Piakura.

That's not a knock on.

Ball goes back. Not sure why Cook Islands didn't challenge that.

This is going to be a long night for Cook Islands if they don't fix their defence.

PNG in again.

How the **** is that not a sin bin?

That's worthy of a send off.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.