Rob Burrow

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Just finished reading his book. What an incredibly inspirational man he is. Terrible seeing him cut down by MND at such a young age is heart breaking. Its a hard read at times, but uplifting as well. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Never heard of him.....?

He used to play half back for Leeds. Only a small fella but so tough. Got diagnosed with MND and looks like he doesnt have that long left. He cant even talk these days.

Which mnd did he have? Shocking way to go. Trapped.

Which mnd did he have? Shocking way to go. Trapped.

Tbh, i'm not sure it says in his book. I know he is pretty much wheelchair bound these days, cant talk, cant lift anything anymore. Its so sad seeing him these days, he's just wasting away but you cant help but admire the courage with which he is facing the hideous disease. Not many things bring me to tears but reading his book and watching his documentary " My year with MND " does. It just all seem so unfair.

Tbh, i'm not sure it says in his book. I know he is pretty much wheelchair bound these days, cant talk, cant lift anything anymore. Its so sad seeing him these days, he's just wasting away but you cant help but admire the courage with which he is facing the hideous disease. Not many things bring me to tears but reading his book and watching his documentary " My year with MND " does. It just all seem so unfair.
Fair. Took me a while to really accept that life isn't fair. Hawking suffered in the same way and even his brilliance didn't balance the scales. I want to read this story and have read some stories in a similar vein but I always end up feeling a bit empty after them.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.