rock qld needs you!

Shocked%20Monkey.jpg

[icon_frown

If it makes people happy I'll retract my statement. JT is just an UGLY MF, not a black UGLY MF, not a ugly monkey looking MF and not an aboriginal ugly MF. Sorry if everyone is so offended by it. I have never used the word monkey as a racist term and never will and frankly see this as being blown out.

You guys can keep going on in here, bag me out if you must but I'm done. You wanted a NSW input on JT and I gave it. It got turned into a racial war.

Anyways have fun keep the nose clean.

The Rock said:
Geez, so many self portraits in this thread.

P.S. Twizted was saying he's a monkey because of his big ears that stick out (and his ugly face). Nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Unbelievable - a racist attack on JT by the blues!!!
Bloody NSWers, hating on the indigenous players

[icon_razz1 [icon_razz1 [icon_razz1 [icon_razz1 [icon_razz1

The Rock said:

P.S. Twizted was saying he's a monkey because of his big ears that stick out (and his ugly face). Nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Careful. Rocky will get up you for sticking up for your mates on this here Internet forum.

Nashy said:
The Rock said:

Careful. Rocky will get up you for sticking up for your mates on this here Internet forum.

Haha, i was waiting for that. [icon_lol1.

Hahaha ahhh way too funny. People take things way too seriously now a days hey...

I would say he looks like a monkey....but......that would be an insult to monkeys.

HAHA, I thought it was funny tbh :P
And seriously Coxy, I have laughed hard at every photo you've posted here, hahah they're great lol!

Twiztid said:
If it makes people happy I'll retract my statement. JT is just an UGLY MF, not a black UGLY MF, not a ugly monkey looking MF and not an aboriginal ugly MF. Sorry if everyone is so offended by it. I have never used the word monkey as a racist term and never will and frankly see this as being blown out.

You guys can keep going on in here, bag me out if you must but I'm done. You wanted a NSW input on JT and I gave it. It got turned into a racial war.

Anyways have fun keep the nose clean.

Lolz, it appears to me the only person blowing this out of proportion is you.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.