Roosters V Storm (**SPOILER**)

Now it 10-0 Roosters leading

I noticed that Clifford Manua is playing for the storm tonight

12 mins to go.

Still Roosters 10 Storm 0

Ref has nearly blown the pea out of the whistle. (9 apiece)

Try to Storm. Converted

With 4 mins to go.

Chooks 10
Storm 6

bfoord said:
I noticed that Clifford Manua is playing for the storm tonight

And didn't he have a mixed game. Made some really strong runs, but constantly dropped the ball. One at a crucial time near the end of the game with the Storm in great field position.

The Storm had nothing tonight and looked really unfit.

[icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

I love that the Storm lost 2 in a row... hopefully we can give them their 3 loss in a row next week

[icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

Bring em on. I hope we steamroll them :mrgreen:

Might make it a bit harder for us next week, they'll be pissed off after losing two on the trot and will be desperate not to make it 3

thats 3 out of 3 for me good win from the *****.

Oh man, I'll be so happy if there is a chance that the Storm will be crap this year. [icon_pray.

YAY, the ***** defeated melbourne :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh yeah cmon broncos give those little F**&# 3 losses in a row :twisted: :twisted: GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • tajhay
  • Big Del
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.