13. Keilee Joseph

14. Lavinia Gould
15. Chelsea Lenarduzzi
16. Tazmin Rapana
17. Jasmine Fogavini

18. Tafito Laefale
19. Hannah Larsson
20. Bridget Hoy

Who was the big name recruit from New Zealand?

Looking forward to seeing how Skyla Adams goes. She's got good wraps on her.

On another note, I hate the fact that we still have Maddick at fullback. She killed our attack so many times last season.

Waaka, brill, shenae and Broughton out... lol wtf, did the women's team walk under the same ladder as the men's?...

Looking forward to seeing how Skyla Adams goes. She's got good wraps on her.

On another note, I hate the fact that we still have Maddick at fullback. She killed our attack so many times last season.

Skyla should go really well around the calibre of players we have and learning off Ali.

I don’t think we can win a title with Maddick at fullback.

I'd love to see Shenae there full time as we use her a lot on sweep plays as the fullback and she can either just run at speed around her opposite or do the draw and pass very well. She’d be better at bringing the ball out from the back as well. Either that or Robbo as a brute-force option that will run 200+ a game sort of fullback

I guess we’ll see what Stacey can bring when she joins the side

Skyla should go really well around the calibre of players we have and learning off Ali.

I don’t think we can win a title with Maddick at fullback.

I'd love to see Shenae there full time as we use her a lot on sweep plays as the fullback and she can either just run at speed around her opposite or do the draw and pass very well. She’d be better at bringing the ball out from the back as well. Either that or Robbo as a brute-force option that will run 200+ a game sort of fullback

I guess we’ll see what Stacey can bring when she joins the side

Adams was a sponge in U19 camp and at Souths. She just soaks it up and applies it straight away. She’s a smart player.

Is Adams being seen as the 5/8 going forward or is she losing the spot to Broughton when she returns from her back issue?

I wouldn't mind giving Broughton a crack at fullback. She played there for the Mounties in the NSW comp and for the Eels in '22 before joining us.

Why are Brill and Shanae out?

Why are Brill and Shanae out?

Injured

Brill still out with the calf injury that kept her out of origin 3, and Shenae suffered a thumb injury in game 3 as well

Both sides 1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Dreaglor
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • The Don
  • bb_gun
  • Ronald
  • Dash
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Browny
  • Dee
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  • pennywisealfie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.