Round 1 - Broncos vs. Manly - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've let in 3 really soft tries and that is the difference. This second half has been embarrassing

We would be better off a a cardboard cut out than having Wallace in our team

I can't defend the performance this half, outside of Wallace's kicking game we look absolutely lazy, he produces a chance to get a dropout and no one bothered to chase it even before it looked like it may have been going out, then they make a lot of metres, we deserve to lose this.

We seem to have gotten very tired a long way from fulltime.

geez 8mins from fulltime and ive turned the telly off..Just looks like the same ol stuff from last year.. :ranting: :witchhunt:

good way to celebrate 25 years boys

Last edited:
We have just self imploded.

Once more, the decision to fire Gagai is going to come back and bite Griffin in the ass. Either at centre, or at fullback, he'd have been good for us.

He should've been given the number 6

Not sure what to think other than, this might be a long year...

geez 8mins from fulltime and ive turned the telly off..Just looks like the same ol stuff from last year.. :ranting: :witchhunt:

good way to celebrate 25 years boys
I'm never too fond of these special games, like the return to suncorp stadium match against the Knights, always seems to be a curse.

The second half is the worst I've seen us play in a long time.

Well that last play was a typical example of our night.

Man of the match, Corey Norman. Far and away manlys best. What incentives can we offer parra to take him off our hands? Package deal with reed?

Strange ol' game that one.

Manly started stronger and despite a few flurries, thought they were easily the better side of the night. They look really good, that Foran/DCE halves combination showed how deadly they can be and they really gave their backs a lot of space.

I just thought the Broncos lacked some go forward in the end. Kept trying to spread it without earning the right too and were punished by a very smart defensive unit. Very deflating loss, but I've seen us win with worse performances so I'm not too gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.