Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I thought you guys were going to rip Maranta for turning in field.

Usual suspects having shockers. Thaiday reed and introducing Gavet lol

I'm predicting a Milford carve up in the 2nd half..

expect a big second half from a few of our guys ...

James "Literally Martin Kennedy" Gavet

Can Adam Blair play the entire 2nd half, our attack and defence both went downhill when he came off

McGuire can play more than 20 minutes in one half of footy. Hoping he is on the pitch for most of the second half, falling apart without him out there.

Haha. I thought you guys were going to rip Maranta for turning in field.

He would have been taken over the sideline if he kept running on the outside....but you still gotta wonder if it was the "right choice" play or just natrual instincts to always run inside.

That is the best Brisbane have defended in years.

Fix up the dropped balls and they are in this.

Bye bye shitty Griffin defence.

Ps remember how many tries scores on us last year? Well they only have one tonight (after having heaps of attacking chances).

Have to say if we can keep it from Gavet we're not looking too bad.

We just can't build any momentum, those errors by Gavet are really costly. I think our attack looks promising on their line but we just can't get down there and when we do we make an error.

The break will be beneficial.

We would've put a couple of tries on had certain players not knocked on, so there is that we can take away

Broncos just can't get much right in attack.

Hunt looks like he's the only half out there. Milford chipping in with the occasional pass (no more than other positions though). He needs to take Souffs on through the middle, both defences look pathetic there.

I hope Milford won't be barba 2.0 but I'm sure he can be the goods

We haven't had a 5/8 for so long we've forgotten how to use one

Penalities and errors killing us, otherwise we have been going pretty good. I think Hunt has had some good touches and kicks, hodges has been good, kahu solid and Maranta playing well. Extremely impressed by Blair, he will do very well this year. Im surprised Parker has some time on the bench, I really feel he needs to play as many mintues as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Maroon4life
  • rj9
  • Brocko
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Harry Sack
  • Scdeac
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.