Round 1 - Bulldogs v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noticed all the boys wearing maroon training kit... batba wearing game kit with #1 visible from about 10000ft... haha, mrans nothing but im telling myself its a big FU to the doggies.. LOL

Haha.

Still can't believe barba is at the broncos. So excited to see him run out with the boys

Got a final score?

Brisbane Broncos 30 (J. Nikorima, Byrnes, K. Nikorima, Paia'aua, Berrell, Opacic tries; 3/6 goals) def Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs 24

Sounds like Berrell played a big part in the result, scoring a try and setting the last one up by going down the blind.

Pretty low quality game too, conditions weren't conducive to expansive football so both teams struggled with their handling. In the end, Brisbane adapted to the conditions better and ran over the Bulldogs in the second half, scoring 22 points to the Dogs 4.

Last edited:
Get the Nikorima's in first grade, who cares about defense. :laugh:

What? I thought this was live? Telecast starting at 7?

Kick off is at 8:05 I believe. 9 will probably have their 30 min pre-game presentation.

Good stuff Young Bronx!!!!

Now let's go tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon Maroon & Gold!!!!!!!!!

I believe they're just skipping straight to the game.

Guess we'll see in like 5 minutes.

I hope they don't skip straight to the game.

Recording becomes useless when parts of the game are left out because of stupid ads. It always happens live.

Yep skipping straight to the game.

Hook interview at half-time.

That was a nice intro. I hope that's the Barba we see in 2014.

Keen to see how Vidot goes. He could be a real bargain if he gets it right.

Wait, what, is the game starting now? delayed on CH9?

G'day all,

First post here! Looking forward to seeing the team run out again, hoping we can chalk up a win here with the next two matches being tougher propositions.

As far as the Hoffman @ 6, Parker @ 10, and so forth: Conceivably, I think it's possible that with the right game plan, it could work. Assuming the forwards do their job, exercise their mobility advantage and string some passes together, I think they can create the opportunities for our backs to get the job done. That being said, I'm not convinced that Griffin has the nous to devise or implement said gameplan....

Not long till we find out eh?

It's live baby, all live.

Early penalty. Lame.

Really bad penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.