Round 1 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably lose cause of that field goal

Really smart play? Uh huh.

so...Carry and Haas and Fifita didnt get a spell in the first 40 minutes is that right..??? Considering the bench reckon most of them will play right through...

Our defensive structure and strategy is just not suitable for our team. Teams generate to much momentum through quick play the balls in the middle and our edge defence is pathetic.

Amazingly, my only concern going into the break is you could immediately tell when we had to turn to our bench, because we lost a gear to the Cows and you could see it happening. We're gonna need some big minutes from our starting props in the 2nd half if we're gonna run away with this, but honestly I'm pretty happy with what I've seen

Morgan didn't lose that.

Like...what?
Right at the end he literally takes his hands off the ball, but Kennedy is holding it against his chest... knock on

Ginnane said during the call the TPJ shot was late, Alexander now saying it was a shoulder to the head. If you’re going to run your bullshit campaign, at least get your ducks in a row, clowns.

so, what do we need to do in the 2nd half? Definitely need to play the game in their half, get early clearing kicks, make them turn around and ruck it up, and down give them any extra ball in our 20 through errors. Honestly, they wouldnt have scored anything if we removed those errors. This game is 100% there for us....can the 12 year old co-captains get us there..?

Ginnane said during the call the TPJ shot was late, Alexander now saying it was a shoulder to the head. If you’re going to run your bullshit campaign, at least get your ducks in a row, clowns.
Well a penalty was blown without any illegal play occurring. It's not surprising commentators came up with different explanations.

Impressed with Carrigan and fleggs.
Id like to see more of Croft on the 5th play. I also like that arthas goes looking for the ball.
Oates needs to have some time in q cup, I’ve been calling for it for about 2yrs. Pick between your media career or playing for the Brisbane broncos, if not, I hope seibs puts his foot down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee
Also how does DWZ get marched back to the mark last night but the Cowboys have been playing the ball beside our markers all game without a word being uttered?

If this is peak Oates, he needs to be on the bench. Also, if the plan tonight is to leave Macca until Turps is gassed, I’m guessing that the plan long term is to have Turps on for 80 eventually?

Oates a non event, coach better get him off before he single handedly hands the Cows the game.

Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • heartly87
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • rj9
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.