Round 1 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens every time a player leaves and plays against us for the first time. Ben hunt is pissing himself laughing at the moment but it's just part of the process.

Hunt needed to go IMO, Broncos weren't right for him after the grand final.
Milf still looks the same as always. I think he'd be a gun if he stops trying to use his "brain" and just be a runner.

You mean like a fullback like I’ve been saying for 3 f***ing years. Cause unless you have Smith and Cronk or JT, 90% of teams need a five eighth who can make some decisions.

Sua. What a useless hunk of shit he's been. **** him off. 3 drop balls and a shoulder charge penalty. Get him out!

Reactions: Dee
Milford. Lazy lazy lazy. Did nothing.
Give the team to Nikorima

Milford. Lazy lazy lazy. Did nothing.
Give the team to Nikorima

At this point I'm all for sacking Milford and sticking with niko. He has more heart and is way cheaper. We need to find a real half back with Milford money.

Left side defence is so poor. No communication

And then Su'a shoulder charges Vaughan when he's not in possession. FMD.

Credit to the Dragons, they've played hard and direct and we haven't been able to handle them.

Upside in good efforts from Lodge and TPJ up front. Good intent from Isaako also.

Ball security just not acceptable. Milf and Kodi need to sort out their roles and be the point of the spear.

Nikorima at 7 is a big problem. I'm not sure Bird-Milford improves it either. Bird is a runner of the ball as well. How have we ended up with a situation where we don't have a ball player to play half back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.