Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Hey guys I’m new in here so go easy 😝.

Just wanted to be real with last night.
Renolds played good as usal but he needs to stop kicking to the short side every single time. I feel like we played a better game, but refs did give it to us I feel:
We can’t just get complacence with 2 weeks of decent play. We are still week in the middle and now teams are clueing onto renolds predicable boot.
I’m not a fan of DCE at all but he played better than anyone on the pitch.
Not trying to start aguments but we NEED TO STAY focused.
Now I know how others feel when they read my posts

FMD Huge is going to have a field day with those posts
Nah, bloke is clearly a bit 'touched' and even if he isn't, some cases are just too far gone. His points about complacency and looking too far ahead have already been made repeatedly on here but his view about DCE is hard to accept.

That said DCE is a majestic wizard made of diamond hard materials and if he played for us in the last three years we'd have made the eight every year even with our poor contributors. We didn't have too many of them but we had enough.

I think DCE would have managed those knuckleheads and saved them from being axed too. We wouldn't have been as critical nor would they have let us down as much if it was on DCE's watch. He's absolute premium quality and I cannot think of a year when he wasn't. Arey still had the better night.

He can't even get a game in a team that's losing and has injuries...
You probably should mention he not only was named in the team he scored the match winning try in extra time after beating two desperate defenders. Soooooooo embarrassing for you hey🤣🤣🤣🤣

You probably should mention he not only was named in the team he scored the match winning try in extra time after beating two desperate defenders. Soooooooo embarrassing for you hey🤣🤣🤣🤣
We should probably also mention the 2 tries he let in and the field goal he missed from 15m out right in front

We should probably also mention the 2 tries he let in and the field goal he missed from 15m out right in front
Except he didn't let in two tries and the field goal was blocked by a player 7 metres offside but the facts remain he played which is contrary to numpties claim. Isaako had a great game. A match winner game.

Or better yet, we could just continue mentioning this rubbish in the appropriate thread which is NOT a Broncos' post-game anymore.
Blame the guy who brought it up in this thread. It is appropriate to respond in the same thread. It's a couple of posts, not pages, stop with your big brother shit. Mind your own business.

I'm starting to wonder if the trend of online personality boxing matches will spill over into BHQ. Would be really interesting to see who the first person challenge Huge would be. Could we get Faithy back as some sort of masked villainous luchador?

Renolds played good as usal but he needs to stop kicking to the short side every single time. I feel like we played a better game, but refs did give it to us I feel:
We can’t just get complacence with 2 weeks of decent play. We are still week in the middle and now teams are clueing onto renolds predicable boot.

You on the good shit bro ?
DCE had one of the worst game I have ever seen him play .

I guess Manly didn't get the memo about the short kicking.

To be honest what are we meant to do when attacking the opposition line? Kick long? I've seen us go the short side, go wide, up the middle, chips, bombs, grubbers, run it... that's why the Bulldogs, Sharks, Rabbitohs and Sea Eagles struggled to contain us. The variety in our attack has been exceptional. If the winger jams in a long pass or chip over has found its mark, if they drop back for it early we spread it, if they don't do either we see grubbers and inside balls to players running lines, we see our centres getting on the outside of their opposite thanks to good line running along with halves and back rowers committing defenders to give them the chance to draw the wing in and put Oates or Cobbo away or go one on one with their opposite. The execution of all this lately has been poetry, but the variety we are seeing cannot be argued.

Deadset watch some replays of the last two games. Watch how the centres and wingers react when we spread it now. They have no idea, right now Reynolds is The Puppet Master and our forwards are giving him all the time in the world to pull what ever string he wants.

As for DCE...the only halve he was better than on the field was Foran, and 17 Broncos played who were all better than DCE.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

I guess Manly didn't get the memo about the short kicking.

To be honest what are we meant to do when attacking the opposition line? Kick long? I've seen us go the short side, go wide, up the middle, chips, bombs, grubbers, run it... that's why the Bulldogs, Sharks, Rabbitohs and Sea Eagles struggled to contain us. The variety in our attack has been exceptional. If the winger jams in a long pass or chip over has found its mark, if they drop back for it early we spread it, if they don't do either we see grubbers and inside balls to players running lines, we see our centres getting on the outside of their opposite thanks to good line running along with halves and back rowers committing defenders to give them the chance to draw the wing in and put Oates or Cobbo away or go one on one with their opposite. The execution of all this lately has been poetry, but the variety we are seeing cannot be argued.

Deadset watch some replays of the last two games. Watch how the centres and wingers react when we spread it now. They have no idea, right now Reynolds is The Puppet Master and our forwards are giving him all the time in the world to pull what ever string he wants.

As for DCE...the only halve he was better than on the field was Foran, and 17 Broncos played who were all better than DCE.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

THIS. All of this. We have players in motion on our attacking plays - not 100% all the time, and we still get lost sometimes, but it is noticeable. Combined with the fact we are playing with more energy and stinging in defence as well, we are a legitimate top 8 side at this point, probably top 6. Very interested to see how we keep it up through a couple of 'easier' games and the bye. As Storm showed lastnight, even the best get complacent and have flat games. I'm still expecting one of those sooner rather than later, and hopefully we will bounce back quickly (like I expect the Storm to next week).

The pass to Capewell was forward. Unfortunately we've had at least 15 tries scored against us in the last 2 seasons with passes that were the same or worse.

I can't wait until they bring out the Forward Pass Detection Technology, it should be implemented soon after the virtual 10 metre line in the broadcast.
Don't forget the day when the NRL actually hires touch judges with two fully functional eyes, and referees with a working brain. What a day that will be. Shouldn't be too far away, hopefully, but with the NRL you just never know. Just have to stay patient.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fatboy
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • simplythebest
  • Allo
  • RodF
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.