Round 10 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon sets up Tahu...
30-10

F**k Tahu.

Really sick of how they're giving Gus all the credit here.

radicaljack said:
Game over.

I think this game is showing us how average we actually are. We have only been winning because the teams we have encountered were out of form.

THIS ... had a feeling brisbane's much hyped defense would revert back to what it really is soon enough too

Heading for a 40+. turns outmGriffin may be exactly like Henjak after all. Can't keep form for more than 7 rounds.

I just hope we learn from this. This is a 2010 type performance. Where oh where has our defense gone

We had a shit night, we got rolled... It Friday the 13th and our boys have 13 black cats in front of them... Shit happens. Hopefully we learn and move on.

I blame Hala.

He's never won a game in a Brisbane jersey. [icon_razz1

Aeetee said:
radicaljack said:
Game over.

I think this game is showing us how average we actually are. We have only been winning because the teams we have encountered were out of form.

Hang on... Why can we have one out of form game?

because the Dragons and the Melbournes, heck even the Manlys of this competition don't get towelled up by Penrith

user_nat said:
Heading for a 40+. turns outmGriffin may be exactly like Henjak after all. Can't keep form for more than 7 rounds.
Don't agree. Teams rarely win 7 in a row. We have only been pathetic once this year take it easy on griffin

People are overreacting too much. This is the first time we've been out of form since the first half against the Cowboys in Rd1. Admittedly we are playing like ass, but give it a few more games before giving up on the team.

One loss and you guys acting like wankers, try supporting your team instead of acting like bitchy old women

why is everyone writing off 9 games of great defense because of one poor one?

its our attitude this game. im very disappointed. it doesnt mean we're suddenly sh*t though.

Come on boys lets put on some points.

Alec said:
People are overreacting too much. This is the first time we've been out of form since the first half against the Cowboys in Rd1. Admittedly we are playing like ass, but give it a few more games before giving up on the team.
Hard not to react this way. Considering the previous 2 years.

Sin Bin against Penrith. This could help.

PETERO OFF FOR 10!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Cavalo
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • jarro65
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.