PRE-GAME Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
If TPJ pulls up injured again, he needs to rest completely, rehab properly and work his way back through ISC. If he can play two back to back games of 40+ mins with no injury, then he can play NRL again. It may cost us his signature if/when he gets pissy, but he’s only damaging himself and the team by being ~60% fit
Broncos will probably get him rehabbed, fit and firing so he can dominate in round 1 next year for the roosters.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
DISCLAIMER. Dobbo is the one who said Carrigan will be dropped. Dobbo is a spud but he's proved himself correct quite a bit recently.

Allo

NRL Captain
DISCLAIMER. Dobbo is the one who said Carrigan will be dropped. Dobbo is a spud but he's proved himself correct quite a bit recently.
I’ve had a thought. What if they actually tell him everything and he just twists it in his head to sensationalise it as much as possible and fucks it up almost every time?

Alec

International Rep
I'd say Tupou out would generally be a blow to the opposition, but I wasn't looking forward to him vs Isaako bombs.

Allo

NRL Captain
Alex Glenn, has been under an injury cloud and could be the guy to make way for Segeyaro.

Just hope Mitchell thinks Shibaski is not too much of a threat and turns in a shocker.
Illness. Hopefully it's Glenn in that Fifita can start and we don't have to drop Wolfie's life partner

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'd say Tupou out would generally be a blow to the opposition, but I wasn't looking forward to him vs Isaako bombs.
I think it would have been better for us if Tupou was playing. He has a real knack for coming off his wing.

Isaako is a pretty good leaper himself so I wouldn't have been too concerned about him.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Is Mitchell really playing though? Once that injury to the groin cools down it causes all sorts of issues and can really play with your head ( i mean big one in this case). Don't be surprised if he's not there tomorrow night.

With Tupou and Cordner out it leaves their left side defending combination pretty wobbly. Hope young Shiba and isaako run amok down that wing.

Alec

International Rep
It's probably better for Su'a to be playing longer minutes in QLD Cup, than sub-20 minutes in first grade, especially coming back from an injury. I'd probably say the same thing for Fifita too, but he definitely seems better than Su'a, and hopefully having 3 forwards on the bench instead of 4 will have him playing more minutes.

vertigo

NRL Captain
Sua has really dropped down the ranks hasn’t he, poor fella
He went pretty well with Gillett out injured last year, seems like a starter rather than a bench player - Carrigan also strikes me as a Starter in the mould of Arrow/Murray.

11. Fifita (If Glenn moved on)
12. Su'a (If Gillett retired)
13. Carrigan

14. Segeyaro
15. Pangai
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

Last edited:

Gaz

NRL Player
I really don't care if we drop Patty or Flegs, what I'm most concerned about is Siebs shocking use of the bench. Someone needs to seriously point out his deficciencies there.
'Use of the bench' is a means to an end and it’s 'use' can also be to ready a player, to build confidence and acclimatise. Not always to win a game. Think you'll find he knows what he’s doing.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter