PRE-GAME Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Errors as usual are the key tonight. If we give them cheap field position Cronk, Mitchell and Tedesco will put us to the sword.
If they minimise the errors though I think our pack will at least hold their own. Roosters pack is going well but we have better depth.
Seriously worried about Mitchell though. Shibasaki goes ok at centre but this looks like a real mismatch putting him against the form centre of the competition. He will need help.
Here’s hoping we get a bit of luck and the boys put in a blinder.

What’s the final team going to be? If Glenn is fit I’d love to see Carrigan start at 13 and fleggler drop out of the team to give him a rest. I have a feeling we might have a few points in us tonight it’s just down to how well we defend and contain Tedesco and Mitchell.

Seriously worried about Mitchell though. Shibasaki goes ok at centre but this looks like a real mismatch putting him against the form centre of the competition. He will need help.

I think Shibasaki needs to be a bit of a bad guy out there tonight when it comes to Mitchell.

Forget about trying to wrap him up, just go low and target that groin area.

Next he will churn the top part into dreadlocks, and be the white Segeyaro.

All we've been hearing is how the team are going to turn their season around and they took a step in the right direction with a solid win over Manly.

But if they lose tonight, that's it for them. Tonight is their chance to re-ignite their season and show they are still in the race.

Not confident, I'd be fine with a grindy loss tbh. Just wanna see some heart.

All we've been hearing is how the team are going to turn their season around and they took a step in the right direction with a solid win over Manly.

But if they lose tonight, that's it for them. Tonight is their chance to re-ignite their season and show they are still in the race.

They've already had that chance after the Cowboys game and Sharks game. The next week was the same ball-dropping, head-down low-confidence bullshit. I'm expecting the same tonight.

To be fair, in hindsight this was always going to happen when we got a new, disciplinarian coach. For better or worse, the players are being asked to turn their mentality completely around and many are having trouble coping. Some will come good, others may find they prefer to play for a softer coach and enjoy big dollars for a losing team. And that's fine. For that reason, I think we'd have had the same start to the year if Saint Bellamy came.

Might not be all that bad.
Wet games tend to have fewer points scored so that might keep us in it more.
We concede a lot of points because we can't defuse kicks. If it becomes a slog then their attacking options are going to be leaning on kicks more heavily.

Crowd might be affected tonight.

Someone's jumped in front of a train.

My fear for this game is slow/lazy/asleep marker defence ... Tedesco going up the middle after he is given 10m of space to run around anyone in front of him, and slow to form defensive line when the Roosters do their trademark "spread the field" on either side. Tedesco actually worries me a lot more than Mitchell tonight. I just hope we are switched on and play for each other.

Last edited:
Demas Wong will have us firing tonight. Expecting a win. Motm Milf or Dearden. Flegler the smokey.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.