Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus saying he’d blow up if that was a stripping penalty? It’s not a loose carry when the ball fucking ricochetes out at that speed

we are one of the few teams who would take the 2 here. its wide out and we have the roosters on the back foot. Im sure he will kick it but man i would much rather go for 6. 2 just doesn't feel like itll be enough against roosters.

now they will have a chance to smash us in defense and get us on back foot.
[automerge]1558089435[/automerge]
just like that

Last edited:
Last thing you want to do when kicking a penalty goal (and not going for the try), is conceding possession almost instantaneously.

Ugh.

All momentum and pressure released... silly

Fuckin awesome scramble boys, well done!

We never would have defended that Hall offload a month ago.

Good defence on Latrell who is a tough guy when he's running or defending against Dearden but dropped to the floor straight away when he saw Haas in front of him.

Great defense!

Brings Segs on now but don't take Turps off.

I won’t lie, I hated shibasaki on the wing but liking him at centre.

Im just hating the chooks. They are storm like with their cheating in the ruck. Not one takle is clean always coming up with the ball, a sleeve, an arm, a push, a foot caught, arm in between the ball and player etc etc .

Dearden is going to be special. What a kick.

How did no one hit Ikuvalu front on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • johnny plath
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.