Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ofahengaue is still a fucking idiot

Awesome to see the Broncs competing so hard . tsk tsk Joffa ...

Beautiful try saver from Milf there before.

Cracking game. Cocky answer by Keary at half time, show that to the boys at half time Siebs.

I think the first penalty against Joffa was pathetic and I do actually think it was smart to back it up. Stops the square ups later.

Cronk talking to the ref walking off at half time...watch that have an influence second half.

I really thought offa turned the tide last two weeks but his dumb in game assessment and his take your time attitude back in the defensive line is pissing me off

I don’t actually think his tackle on Cronk was a penalty it’s just he should have known the refs would call anything in that situation

I don't care at this point if we don't win. These guys will have learned a lot from the first half! This is huge for the team and most likely a turning point in the learning curve.

The team attitude isnt sour, everyone is having a crack. Glenn is having another ripper. They are playing footy!

Best half we have had in probably 12 months.
The boys have turned up, let’s hope we can get it done!
Joffa needs to calm it a little tho.
Turpin is Turpin’ it on!!

Nothing I hate more than when the commentary team bangs on for ten minutes about a shot on a half. Especially when it shouldn't have even been a penalty.

Going well otherwise. Need to keep their heads and they're well in this. Turpin looking great, but I can't wait to see what Segs can do.

said this last week...even if we lose....we had to put in a 80 minute performance, this could really be the turning point of our season...but they HAVE to put in another 40 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.