Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were going to take a shot straight off the scrum shouldn't we have had Milford or Isaako directly behind the scrum so we could use it for cover?

He came on and instantly turned the game for the Roosters, dumb play after dumb play. Deserved criticism. No one said kill him, just get him off, perfectly reasonable.

Bullshit, he was on long before that. Maybe you should open your eyes.

Last edited:
That was back to back dumb plays by Joffa...or was it?

Hear me out, sides KNOW penalty counts will be evened up. So he just gave away an unlucky penalty, so why not back it up and help even up the count? This way, the penalties won't be evened up at worse times later. Who knows, you have to counter these stupid square ups somehow.

That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. Offa, is that you? [emoji23][emoji23]

Bullshit, he was on long before that. Maybe you should open your fucking eyes.

Yep, everyone saw it but you. Maybe you should have a drink.

Someone gives away a penalty! Hook him !!! Stupid ****!!!! Get him him off !!!
Some people on here need to get a fucking grip , grow up!
I think it just highlighted the bloke does it week in week out. And always pulls the same “who me?” Face.

Carrigan to replace offa next week.
I like Carrigan but jeez Ofahengaue was close to best on ground last week. Indifferent start here, let's see what happens in the second half.

I thought it might explain the hyperbole in your post, bit over the top mate.

How is that over the top ? The dribble that gets posted on here is over the top.

Very happy to see we turned up to play hard, but **** me we got dudded on some calls that half. We deserved the penalty try for that, the on field ref didn't have a clue whether Tedesco got the ball to ground or not, and some nice theatrics from Cronk to milk the penalty on Joe.

Also Turpin's 2nd game this year and we're going hammer and tongs with the premiership favorites. Macca cheerleaders please find yourself the nearest exit.

Last edited:
I’d love for Dearden to get his hands on the ball more on the 5th. He has a nice little show and go, and his boot is good too. I’m sure it’ll come with time, but Milford’s 5th options are getting too predictable.

Turpin is putting on a clinic for macca to study, and haas is something very very special. And something that is probably going unnoticed is Shiba and isaako defence on that right edge. Very impressive. We have a hell of a side on our hands that could be something special over the next few years.
I don't think it's a coincidence that Roberts doesn't play and the sides attitude totally changes. Seibolds type of footy is uptempo and needs a high work ethic from the ENTIRE team. Let Roberts sit in reserve grade until he realises he has 2 choices, he can break his contract and we don't pay a cent, or he gives seibold the right attitude

It was a fucking knock on in the play-the-ball for the Cronk penalty anyway. Fucking *****.

Totally in this game, haven't see a player I'm disappointed with including Offa.

How is that over the top ? The dribble that gets posted on here is over the top.

Posters - Get offa off.

You - YEAH **** HIM!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

I know I say it every week, but it bears repeating.

Payne Haas, first of his name, is the best forward in the NRL.

I had no idea he was Muslim and is fasting for Ramadan....even more impressive performance...

I know I say it every week, but it bears repeating.

Payne Haas, first of his name, is the best forward in the NRL.

I hope he doesn’t play origin for the broncos and qlds sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.