Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Turpin-Segeyaro combo is just what this team needed. Turpin was simply outstanding

Right on, bugger thinks his body is bigger than anyone out there. Stopped Ryan Hall and Mitchell in their tracks.

Seibold is fckin lucky somebody took out Macca at training, otherwise his neck would have been on the chopping block.

It wasn’t just that we won tonight. We actually looked like a good team for most of the game. It’s been a while since we looked anything but 17 rugby league players.

Even heading into the last 10 minutes I had that feeling of pride in the boys regardless of the result. I would have been devastated if we lost but was happy that we had stepped up for once.

Phil Gould made a good point in the post match; the win doesn’t mean anything unless we win next week.

One thing i did note in tonights game was dearden's effort in the tackle to put players on their backs. If you watch replays just keep an eye out for it. It is a little 1% play that many young halves would overlook. His confidence and involvement will increase but those small areas make me think he is a good'n.

Also, we played with some depth, were not flat footed all the time and our forwards found their front more frequently tonight.

Turpin to Pangai, back to Turpin to Haas for the try was orgasmic. Turpin catches every offload that comes his way and just generates the next phase effortlessly. He fuckin softened them up for Segeyaro to ice the win.

Great performance.
Defence was composed, attack was good in parts though is still work in progress.
Looked like Mitchell was not 100% though didn't he?

Towards the end the Fox commentators were going on about how they only had a 5-day turnaround compared to our 7, on top of which they had a "tougher" game last week than us. Then when they were interviewing Radley post-match the first up question was about the shorter turnaround. Hey how about we belted them!

Gould was cheering for the Roosters, up until the 72nd minute. It was disgusting to listen to. Then he suddenly changed his tune.

Turpin to Pangai, back to Turpin to Haas for the try was orgasmic. Turpin catches every offload that comes his way and just generates the next phase effortlessly. He fuckin softened them up for Segeyaro to ice the win.
Yes! Caught it and passed it wider for some proper second play

In other good news, that was comfortably Isaako's best game of the season, he had a dig tonight.

Shibasaki was putrid in attack, but solid in defense. Way too many errors in his game at the moment, wouldn't be against bringing Jimmy back in if he wants to buckle down and work hard.

Was he that putrid? I can't even recall him making an error. I remember his defence being class. If he can maintain that he is a keeper.

I love reading all the comments from the seibold haters. They were so quick to criticise and blame him for every loss, yelling from the rooftops as early as 5 games into our season that he will not work.
Our players finally play the way seibold wants and have the right attitude and WHAT A SHOCK, no mention of seibold. Go support souffs.

That and also Seibold should be thankful for the Bradbury moment were, somebody snipped Macca's legs at training.

Great performance.
Defence was composed, attack was good in parts though is still work in progress.
Looked like Mitchell was not 100% though didn't he?

Probably the ballsicle injury, I doubt it'll feel good after 5 days from having an injection straight into them.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.