Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Turpin........Seg has never really consistently shown he is up for the no.9 jersey. A great impact player......but not the main guy.

Neither of them have really, but I do agree with you.
The most promising thing with Turpin is that he’s young and not stuck in his ways. With Seb’s history of developing hookers and with the style of game Turpin plays it will marriage up perfectly. It’s crazy to think of how good he could be in a year or 2, that’s the main reason I’m not keen for Macca to come back. It would just waste time that could be better use in developing Turpin

All of those players that were signed long term simply did their EXPECTED job against the roosters. And one of those was missing!

Please enlighten us about intellectual dishonesty, I'm sure it will be rivetimg reading...
And BTW, our 2 origin centres weren't out. 1 ex origin Centre was out due to an acl injury (is that meant to be a pro or con against the coaching?), and the other was dropped due to a poor attitude that has was not knocked out by the last coach...

Which means we had 2 origin quality centres out.......not difficult to understand is it?

I'm confused as to how you're confused

Yeah but it was great when they questioned him about the physicality.

"Loved it. I love it".

This kid enjoys being amongst it, he's not going to shy away from getting hit at the line, and he's not going to act like a diva when things don't go his way. Really good signs from him.

He'll be having nightmares about this. Tough kid.

Which means we had 2 origin quality centres out.......not difficult to understand is it?

I'm confused as to how you're confused
Out.... Dropped... Out... Dropped.... Out... Dropped.... 2 different words, with 2 different meanings... Not hard to understand... I'm confused with how you're confused?

I have to say, it's rare that Cronk stuffs this up.

This should have been a Roosters try, but for some reason Cronk decides to grubber instead of just simply passing it. I think our defence was putting a lot of pressure on him and as a result, his decision making was a bit off.

Vlcsnap 2019 05 21 12h31m09s586

I have to say, it's rare that Cronk stuffs this up.

I agree. Milf bombed a try as well when he chose the short ball to Haas which he didn't hold on to. Surely that ball was meant to go out the back to Dearden who would have had a good opportunity to put someone over, or just through the hands to Isaako. We were stacked, 4 on 2!
Capture

Out.... Dropped... Out... Dropped.... Out... Dropped.... 2 different words, with 2 different meanings... Not hard to understand... I'm confused with how you're confused?

Fair go mate, the entire conversation is about quality players missing from the team

It clearly doesn't matter why they are missing; injured, dropped for screwing the coaches wife, couldn't catch a plane because of rain - none of it matters, they are just players missing from the team

C'mon, surely you can see that?

I agree. Milf bombed a try as well when he chose the short ball to Haas which he didn't hold on to. Surely that ball was meant to go out the back to Dearden who would have had a good opportunity to put someone over, or just through the hands to Isaako. We were stacked, 4 on 2!
View attachment 5268

Wasn't that the play Oates came in looking for the short ball , the same play Oates scored of the other week?

Except he didn't go for the legs

He hit Cronk in he hip, clean tackle, great play

Bullshit call from the ref
I think it's a low % play when they're already kicking from deep. It's not a great play if you give away a penalty and march them 30m up the field.

I simply don't think it was needed, especially as we know they're cracking down on hitting kickers when they're in the air.

Wasn't that the play Oates came in looking for the short ball , the same play Oates scored of the other week?

Could be the same play, though Oates seemed a bit too late on this one. Still a great setup and I'm sure with more time together the backline will click.

To get one over the Roosters with a backline consisting of an 18 year old second-gamer and rookie Shibasaki as well as Kotoni Staggs, who has only very recently cemented his spot, is quite the feat. Our usual half-back had been shipped off to NZ less than 2 weeks earlier, our star centre injured for the season and our other star centre out of favour with the coach.

What a win against all odds!

I think it's a low % play when they're already kicking from deep. It's not a great play if you give away a penalty and march them 30m up the field.

I simply don't think it was needed, especially as we know they're cracking down on hitting kickers when they're in the air.

Isn't it obvious that they have been told to do this, lodge and Tpj have already been pinned for doing similar things. I think seibold wants his forwards to target teams halves, but it's a fine line imo .
I also thought it wasn't a penalty, cronk the sook just reacted like a wanker.
[automerge]1558422878[/automerge]
Could be the same play, though Oates seemed a bit too late on this one. Still a great setup and I'm sure with more time together the backline will click.

To get one over the Roosters with a backline consisting of an 18 year old second-gamer and rookie Shibasaki as well as Kotoni Staggs, who has only very recently cemented his spot, is quite the feat. Our usual half-back had been shipped off to NZ less than 2 weeks earlier, our star centre injured for the season and our other star centre out of favour with the coach.

What a win against all odds!

Yeah you're right, Oates didn't time it well that's why milf went to haas who was meant to be a decoy.

Last edited:
The Roosters forum's latest sook is how much the Lang Park crowd booed Cronk when he got sent for 10. Apparently we are meant to cheer him because he's a Qlder.

When he gets booed and chanted at like Wally during the national anthem even when captaining his own country in Sydney, then they got something to complain about.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.