LIVE Round 10 Discussion

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
You gotta laugh at slater saying so many penalties is very un Melbourne like, **** off! It’s un Melbourne like because you cheating wrestling pricks got kissed on the dick by the nrl for 10 years shut it

Last edited:

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Is there some reason why Maguire always names Fonua on the wing and Jennings in the centre but they always play opposite? Not even on the same side of the field .

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Pantyhose seems like a real Bellamy player. Just fucking dives at any opportunity, tries to milk some bullshit penalties and the ref has bought it at least once.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Pantyhose seems like a real Bellamy player. Just fucking dives at any opportunity, tries to milk some bullshit penalties and the ref has bought it at least once.
Your nickname sounds better, but I went with papsmear because he fucks the other teams so hard he keeps hitting the cervix.

Yes, I’m crass. I’ll go to bed.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
You play in Melbourne, you get 'Melbourne'd' most times. Awesome that we have a close finish up in here.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Wow. That’s why they are they are winners. Play until the end. I hate them, but they know how to win.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter