PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

I'm sure Bennett will pick the right centre for the job.

sarcastic20.gif

Ok but he's also named next to Oates every week, this week he is not

He never has been named next to Oates. The team list is always like this.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu

Moga is named at right centre each week but always plays on the left and he will be playing on the left again. There would be less disruptions if Kahu plays at right centre.

I'm sure Bennett will pick the right centre for the job.
Savage. Approved.

Game wise, I hope we bomb the **** out of Uate. Besides his butter fingers, both Mead and Kahu are decent at reeling them in. Gillett to monster him if he makes a catch.

Savage. Approved.

Game wise, I hope we bomb the **** out of Uate. Besides his butter fingers, both Mead and Kahu are decent at reeling them in. Gillett to monster him if he makes a catch.
Mead/Kahu marking up against Tafua/Kelly - Do any sort of kick at Tafua then just sit back and watch the fumbles, he's alot worse than Uate.

Watch us not do that tactic and give easy catches to Turbo

The numbering for centre, wing and second row mean absolutely nothing in terms of which side of the field they play.

cannot wait for the fai debut. i saw him at 16, reminded me so much of webcke at 17 except the injuries. saw shane and his elder brother dallas at the same state carnival

cannot wait for the fai debut. i saw him at 16, reminded me so much of webcke at 17 except the injuries. saw shane and his elder brother dallas at the same state carnival
Hopefully he'll get on the pitch. Bennett has been known to not use all his interchange players. If it's a close game, he may not get a run.

Active Now

• Confidor
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • PETERN
  • johnyE
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
  • JayTeeM
  • Bongo
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dexter
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.