Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope DCE isn't picked for Queensland. Don't like him at all.
Bloody Silvertails and NSW air rubbing off on him-is playing like a grub nowadays too. Definitely not QLDer in heart nor soul anymore.

Very good second half to win the game. Mostly off their errors but that is 5 in a row. Firmly in the top 4 now I think

Bloody Silvertails and NSW air rubbing off on him-is playing like a grub nowadays too. Definitely not QLDer in heart nor soul anymore.

Really selfish guy. Skewed character. Milf or Morgan for Qld. Don't want DCE near the team.

hahaha just like i said gasnier complaining already about the tackle in mid air

whats the bet the sydney media will now start crying abour a rule change of no tackle in air if balls bounces.
Fox already bleating about it. Andy Raymond in particular.

****, here we go. The media have already started.

So if you should be able to get the protection of jumping on a bounced ball then why don't players run into the line and jump, I mean surely you couldn't tackle them if they are in the year, player welfare and all...

Very good second half to win the game. Mostly off their errors but that is 5 in a row. Firmly in the top 4 now I think
Most thing I was pleased with the second half was that we didn't concede points to let them get momentum, instead we looked to go on with it. The previous 3 games we had been guilty of lowering our guard and having to scramble to either maintain control or get back into it.

Based on Kevvy's comments on foxsports very hard to see DECgirl in QLD team this month, possibility for milf however.

DCEgirl is QLD's Mitchell Pearce.

I'm actually fucking angry at Wayne for not giving Fai a run. The poor kid has been waiting all week (and his whole life) for his debut. He would have had family there and everything.

Yeah dog move but this is the pros.

Seriously, I couldn't stomach cheering DCE in origin after he pulled that shit. Hopefully Thurston is fit for origin, I don't want to see DCE. That dive was a disgrace on rugby league.

I'm actually fucking angry at Wayne for not giving Fai a run. The poor kid has been waiting all week (and his whole life) for his debut. He would have had family there and everything.

Yeah, I mean this is still under 10's right?

Seriously, I couldn't stomach cheering DCE in origin after he pulled that shit. Hopefully Thurston is fit for origin, I don't want to see DCE. That dive was a disgrace on rugby league.

DCE polarises. I think Morgan is going to be picked.

If Fai pays any attention, he would know that getting a debut doesn't mean you actually play. He'll get his time, the team comes first, not the players.

Does it actually count as a debut if he doesn't get game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.