Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Niko is the worst thing to happen to the broncos. Obviously talented but just way too small. If he wasn't such a good guy he probably would have been moved on and we'd be forced to get an actual half back.

Wayne signed Bird
Wayne went with Knik at #7 and publically reinforced his position in the face of poor performance.
Wayne’s relationship with a clearly underperforming Boyd is not professional
Kevvie claims he left for non political reasons however some could claim he and bonnet were at an impasse as too how to coach the team.

I just can’t support what was a great coach anymore.

Tbf Manly have been fucking great tonight

It's time to look the cold dead truth in the face: 2015 was the beginning of the end for Wayne. I'm certain he went into that GF with the retirement speech folded up in his pocket. That was it. That was the moment where he rides off into the sunset with the premiership.

Then Hunt happens. Frustration overloads and he decides to carry on to make up for it. 2 failed finals series later and here we are. He's grumpy, stubborn Clint.

What a shame highlights like that don’t hide the truth that individual moments of brilliance don’t make great team.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.