Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Yeah but he’s chewing salary cap for no benefit.
Over the 8 previous rounds he has been one of our best players, maybe tonight he has been terrible but everyone has an off night.

Milford is the only one trying and will be the one crucified

Who is going to crucify him? Everyone can see that he tries hard. That right edge should all be crucified though.

the buck for this season and rightfully so ends with Wayne.

The formation and structure of this side is a pisstake.

Looked better in the dark days of Wallace.

What about Wayne and his team selections and mid game tactics? People get shot to pieces here for saying anything bad about the old man. His ways are so tired and out of date but will never have to answer for anything because of his history.
Sorry mate we are talking about the delusional people on here who refuse to actually see what’s happening. Particularly the delusional vomit we’ve had to ensure this week about us needing to lose juniors so that we can keep our reliably shit experienced players.

Sorry mate we are talking about the delusional people on here who refuse to actually see what’s happening. Particularly the delusional vomit we’ve had to ensure this week about us needing to lose juniors so that we can keep our reliably shit experienced players.

You are certainly an expert on delusional vomit. I dont think one person on here has said we need to lose any juniors.

Who is going to crucify him? Everyone can see that he tries hard. That right edge should all be crucified though.
Oh he tries hard. Sorry for a million bucks a year I reckon “he tries hard” doesn’t quite cut the mustard.

As a dominant half, he’s shit.

About time a few of his fan boys on here woke up to that!

Oh he tries hard. Sorry for a million bucks a year I reckon “he tries hard” doesn’t quite cut the mustard.

As a dominant half, he’s shit.

About time a few of his fan boys on here woke up to that!

Says nikos lover

There is an old saying that I think sums this up
“A fish stinks from the head down...”

I’m pretty fed up with these positional changes in the middle of the game. How is a team supposed to defend or attack if they don’t know what position they’re playing and don’t get time to build combos. This is a bottom rung team we are playing. Time to accept we are a bottom 8 team this year so it doesn’t stay so frustrating to watch.

You are certainly an expert on delusional vomit. I dont think one person on here has said we need to lose any juniors.
Mate your the number one ticket holder in the delusional brigade.

gr8 try, doesn't change the result ffs

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.