Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I reckon In his mind he was already sacked weeks ago but the board won’t pull the trigger. So he rocks up to training every day without a clue or a single plan for the session. The results make sense.

It annoys me how he says he will take responsibility. Put the responsibility on the players. They are fucking shit. In the press conference just say half the squad shouldn't be playing first grade. Call the shit ***** out.

Seibold was asked in the presser if he thought he was still the man to coach the Broncos. He didn't give a straight answer. He's probably already been notified.

"There's no excuses..."

"It's my responsibility as a coach..."

"We're down on troops..." 5 seconds after he said no excuses! I love this part of the train wreck. Sorry but it's fun at this point.

i actually got the impressions that he knows hes done.
would not even answer when asked if hes the right man for the job...... any coach who wants the job says absolutely and ill turn it around...... he literally just said "its to raw i have not thought about it"

to me that is damning. it feels like he knows the decision may already be made for him

Last edited:
Locky asked if he regrets signing Siebold.
Awkward..

1. Fifita
2. Palasia
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Riki
6. Lodge
7. Turpin
8. Farnworth
9. Oates
10. Arthars
11. Glenn
12. ??
13. ??
14. ??
15. ??

Who am I missing?

My feeling is that are a number of players in this side are deliberately not putting in, and for some reason I reckon Boyd is one of them. He looks like a cadaver out there, and has the personality of one. The effort put in or not put in by key players is not bad coaching, it is deliberate sabotage of this team. And that is tragic.

Seibold has to stand up to those who **** us over and get rid of the lot of them, starting with Boyd, Milford, and Isaako

For mine this is less about Seibold and more about the players, or a group of them. They are a disease

Last edited:
1. Fifita
2. Palasia
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Riki
6. Lodge
7. Turpin
8. Farnworth
9. Oates
10. Arthars
11. Glenn
12. ??
13. ??
14. ??
15. ??

Who am I missing?
Kahu

1. Fifita
2. Palasia
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Riki
6. Lodge
7. Turpin
8. Farnworth
9. Oates
10. Arthars
11. Glenn
12. ??
13. ??
14. ??
15. ??

Who am I missing?
Kahu (runs for cover)

I'm starting to feel genuine sympathy in a way for Siebold, I don't think any coach could get the best out of this lot at this point of the year.

They seem too fragile to handle a Bellamy type coach to come in and tell them the truth, but take advantage of a coach like Siebs who will refuse to call them out or hand down any real punishment.
I know that it's still on him as head coach to turn the ship around, or even better not have let it get to this stage, but bloody hell tonights performance wasn't poor coaching.

It was a shit effort, if any effort at all.

Will be interesting to see who can come in and change things around.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • dasherhalo
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • Lostboy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.