Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Fifita, the poor bastard choosing between us and the Titans, no wonder he cant make his mind up. All he needs is the Bulldogs throwing him a contract offer...

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The Tigers are winning 20 - nil IN THE FUCKING WET.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
30 mins in, we playing like its a 90 min golden point game, we look more sloppy then slop.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Haas again gets the ball standing still

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
The tigers who have only 1 more win than us this season are doing EVERYTHING better than us. This is a side who also has a negative W/L record.

Let that sink in. We are that bad.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I’m not watching anymore like I said I wasn’t but how are we this bad? Don’t the players themselves see what they’re doing isn’t working? Wouldn’t they just say **** it on the field and run into the ball? Get up in defence? The competitive side in me is really struggling with why they aren’t at least trying to do something. Outside of the obviously horrible coach and missing players, these blokes lack something between the ears. It’s tragic

Active Now

• marw
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.