Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Don't know, been playing the Play Station since 16 nil. Why, what's it git to do with last game?
I’m not watching either. Pies has ruined the broncos for me.

A quick browse of this thread though and it seems croft is dishing up the same absolute shit he was last week. Backed the wrong horse it seems

This makes the titans look brilliant against the storm. There’s no wonder Fifita cannot make a decision.

the absolute biggest worry for me in all this is there is literally no sign of improvement .
the players and coach do not seem to be changing up anything

we are making the same mistake over and over and over

you cant tell me it is just a player issue and not coaching ( although the players are still pathetic )

but would a wb or a bellamy or trent robinson coached teams put this many bad games together over and over and over and over again with no change?

a good coach would force his players to change there attitude and fix there mistakes and you would start yo see change. but instead we have shown nothing but regression. it's frightening

C'mon Murdoch you evil prick, put us out of our misery. Pick up the phone and tell the board Seibold is sacked.

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for him to the right thing. It's been 40 years

I'm not being racist. It's just part of their culture. Most, not all, just have higher priorities, usually very religious and very family oriented. I just think that mentality tends to hinder success. To be the best at something, you need to sort of be a bit weird / mentally different.

It goes for any profession, not just footy.
Yeah. Sorry my comment was poorly worded. I mean I was accused of racism .

You can tell our halves are shit when a winger does our kicks for touch...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • jd87
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • azza.79
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • The Don
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.