Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Ask her about the MRSA and how it will affect the recovery, please?
It could be a disaster. He will be on heavy IVABs for a long time. The risks for anybody are high with an open long bone fracture. He already has had an infection in his pelvis and one on his leg this year. He is in for a long road and I doubt he will return to be honest.

MRSA wont be an issue if they clean it up and sanitize the wound.
Most MRSA are caught in hospital.

I had 6 months of infections last year, in hospital, with my ankle compound fracture and dislocation. They said if you want an infection, go to hospital

It could be a disaster. He will be on heavy IVABs for a long time. The risks for anybody are high with an open long bone fracture. He already has had an infection in his pelvis and one on his leg this year. He is in for a long road and I doubt he will return to be honest.

lol i never understand some players carrying on like pork chops keeping us scoreless or flogging us i mean sure be excited but some players really carry on like they have done an amazing job

i mean its like beating up a cripple kid. sure you you won but do you take anything out of it?

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Robboi_321
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bongo
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Redux
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.