Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

I can’t believe we’re not getting the wooden spoon.

I hope Seibold gets sacked and they bring in Kevvie only for him to get absolutely flogged week in week out so I can sit in here every game night and act like some of the dribblers on this forum and call for kevvie’s head like an ignorant fool.

Swap coaches all you want, still going to have the same stupid, uncommitted flogs running out each week.

Nah Kevvie may not be the greatest coach running around (he could be though, who knows) but he would drop underperforming players and restore pride in the jersey.

The team is making the errors sure but it is the coach who doesn't have the guts to drop anyone and make them accountable.

I hope Seibold gets sacked and they bring in Kevvie only for him to get absolutely flogged week in week out so I can sit in here every game night and act like some of the dribblers on this forum and call for kevvie’s head like an ignorant fool.

Swap coaches all you want, still going to have the same stupid, uncommitted flogs running out each week.
These guys aren't even worried about getting dropped. Boyd should of retired. Milf, needs to be dropped. Oates crys to the media when he gets dropped. If seibold had a backbone, any other coach wouldn't have Oates in the team for rest of the season for that crap.

Yeah the players need to own this. This is disgusting.

26-0 at half-time and Brisbane are supposed to be the Tiger's bogey team.

This performance is legit making me miss the griffin era.

2013 Broncos would smash this side.

I never thought he was that bad anyway
He did a good job at Penrith building a good team. He handed Bennett a team ready to win a premiership.
This team is broken beyond recognition and repair

Bring on the Storm, 59 nil will be nothing at this rate.

Last edited:
At this point Milford needs to be calling for the ball every play.

First set of the half and it’s try time.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Battler
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Hurrijo
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.