Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

This isn't all on Seibold but he'll be the one that has to go to be any chance of change happening. The players just do not care. They know they won't be dropped and they clearly are not playing to his gameplan. I refuse to believe he is telling them not to run hard, run 1 outs only and put up midfield bombs, and to sit back on defence.

He for as good as he might be, hasn't stood a chance since the club got rid of Wayne and some of the current bunch clearly didn't like how he came in.

He is to blame for terrible team selection and bench use though.

All the focus will be on the coach this week but FMD, regardless of how bog average they're being coached, there are more than few egos out on the field who should consider themselves extremely lucky (or unlucky, depending on your take) to ever put that jersey on again.

Last edited:
Look at those second half stats... again I have to ask like every week, wtf does Seibold and coaching staff say at the break???? We come out looking like dog crap every week

LOL best play of the game from us and we still screw it up

I've also had it with Boyd. He just doesn't give a ****. I wonder if he really cares what happens to the team? He only puts in when he's in the mood. Piss him off. We have no centres tonight. I can't wait for Staggs and Arthars to return, and Boyd and Isaako are gone
But he is a great defender don't you know, the second best in fact. I especially love those tackles around the boots he does where he gets dragged another five meters.

Sacking the coach wont change much sad to say.
Needs to be sweeping changes from the coaching to the players to the admin.
Anything less than that will result in very little change.

Official the rugby league gods are from NSWRL

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Behold
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Waynesaurus
  • simplythebest
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.