COMPLETE [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Carrigan could burn himself out by the end of the season too with no Flegler and Haas missing so much time so far.

talau doing more than giving stags a bath

Talau has owned Kotoni tonight.

Offering absolutely nothing in attack. Would rather keep Mozer on to get some some speed

Carrigan could burn himself out by the end of the season too with no Flegler and Haas missing so much time so far.

I was worried when we kept playing so much his body would give up, and i reckon its going to happen with Patty as well.

I'll laugh if olukuatu isn't in the NSW team, he is the hardest player to tackle in the game.

Need Ezra to get in there and do something... feel he hasn't touched it since he threw the intercept to DCE

Burbo has been getting away with murder in the ruck all night

Never have I begged to bring on a bye round more.

I don’t understand why Riki doesn’t compete for the ball, even only sometimes

ffs… that was lucky

Poor defensive read from Karapani there... either needed to stay out or should've come in way earlier

They just don’t read what’s infront of them

Why are we trying to finish this game like we did the 2015 GF?

Fucking score a try.

Cobbs is amazing, he has been limping all night and still popping up everywhere.

We look shot, will be a huge win if we get it.

I was worried when we kept playing so much his body would give up, and i reckon its going to happen with Patty as well.
It's insanity to have a middle play near 80 regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • ostin86
  • jd87
  • Nerd
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • Wolfie
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • Reds2011
  • Gaz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.