Apr 17, 2013
I'd love to know how fast the followers grew after Walsh rejoined the club

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
@Santa You are missing out on the action
Tell me about it. Been to heaps of Broncos games in NSW and Canberra, but only ever been to Suncorp for State of origin. Next year magic round (or maybe one of the home preliminary finals this year).

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I work with a guy that has been saying his son's been signed to the Broncos since 15. All of a sudden saying that he's only one or two injuries away from getting a shot, I'm thinking "sure buddy, every young kids Dad has those high hopes". Turns out it's Trew's dad hahahaha. Now I know why he was away for his kid's footy camp for a week recently. Apparently his daughter is a bit of a gun too, signed with the Titans.
Trew?

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Tell me about it. Been to heaps of Broncos games in NSW and Canberra, but only ever been to Suncorp for State of origin. Next year magic round (or maybe one of the home preliminary finals this year).
When you get there it is amazing and you can feel the broncos spirit

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Bailey Trew - Dev player - Fullback.

I think a LOT more would need to go wrong for such a freshie to get an NRL berth this year.

We'd likely see Hoeter come in next if needed and Cobbloaf stay at the back. If Cobbo went down, we'd probably throw it at Mariner first just to get someone back there with some NRL experience to handle the pressure.

Walsh is next week, Sailer is back in 6ish weeks.

@1910 Bailey Trew - any word on how he goes?

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Bailey Trew - Dev player - Fullback.

I think a LOT more would need to go wrong for such a freshie to get an NRL berth this year.

We'd likely see Hoeter come in next if needed and Cobbloaf stay at the back. If Cobbo went down, we'd probably throw it at Mariner first just to get someone back there with some NRL experience to handle the pressure.
Hoeters out for the season I'm pretty sure.
Remember seeing Trew In the trials, looked to be in the Corey Oates mould.

Did abit of research on him he ran the 100m in 11.75 seconds in 2021 as a 16/17 year old? - hayne did 11.2 in 2010 so he's pretty quick.
Probably would come in on the wing if we had to use him.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Hoeters out for the season I'm pretty sure.
Remember seeing Trew In the trials, looked to be in the Corey Oates mould.

Did abit of research on him he ran the 100m in 11.75 seconds in 2021 as a 16/17 year old? - hayne did 11.2 in 2010 so he's pretty quick.
Probably would come in on the wing if we had to use him.
Am I confusing Periera with Heoter again, **** sake lol. Periera then.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
When not playing a top 4 team, a weird part of me enjoys the spectacle of a team list that looks completely cooked due to injuries etc.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Am I confusing Periera with Heoter again, **** sake lol. Periera then.

Hoeter and Pereira both out. One more injury and it's likely between Leota and Trew. Trew BTW is 6'7" apparently.

Trill Harrigan

Trill Harrigan

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2021
any options other than paying for watchnrl? in thailand atm. kayo won't work, not even with my aussie vpn, it galls me to pay twice :(

plz feel free to pm me if u wanna say hi

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Hoeter and Pereira both out. One more injury and it's likely between Leota and Trew. Trew BTW is 6'7" apparently.
Pereira played last week from a quick search? Did he get injured then?

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Screenshot 20240517 160001

Cobbo in for a big night if histories anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kat00
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.