PRE-GAME [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything from Smoothy that suggests he should be starting... Just give up your Walters vendetta Mchunt, its tiresome...
You want Mozer to start?

I didn't see anything from Smoothy that suggests he should be starting... Just give up your Walters vendetta Mchunt, its tiresome...

47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80

If Sharks can beat Roosters and Tigers can beat Dolphins and we win this, we're top 4.

Neither of those results will happen.
While the Dolphins will win, the Sharks could beat the Roosters. We kind of need them to as well. Roosters have such an easy run for the rest if the season - only challenge will be Melbourne in round 20. Hopefully origin impacts them as much as it does us.

While the Dolphins will win, the Sharks could beat the Roosters. We kind of need them to as well. Roosters have such an easy run for the rest if the season - only challenge will be Melbourne in round 20. Hopefully origin impacts them as much as it does us.

The Sharks are pretenders.

Yea I think so too, but I guess we'll be sure over the next 2 weeks - Roosters and Penrith.

Of course but they just have the most ridiculous draw. They also got Melbourne with several key players out and that is one team without the depth to cover it.

Shame Turbo wont be out there this week, but you'd expect a straightforward win here for us.

Manly though have some shots to throw here too - it will not be a pushover?

Anyone have some info on long term weather forectas for this weekend in Brisbane?

Some interesting takes on Mozer here?

I can understand the take that, given he is in a contract year, we (Brisbane) need to work out what our offer will be for him, but theres the other side here that he gets way overhyped and the media jump on it with their "next Cam Smith" comparisons and now we have to offer a million a year to keep him...

So, i'm a bit torn here.

But yeh- he simply has to get minutes this year at some stage, doesnt he?

Shame Turbo wont be out there this week, but you'd expect a straightforward win here for us.

Manly though have some shots to throw here too - it will not be a pushover?

Anyone have some info on long term weather forectas for this weekend in Brisbane?

Some interesting takes on Mozer here?

I can understand the take that, given he is in a contract year, we (Brisbane) need to work out what our offer will be for him, but theres the other side here that he gets way overhyped and the media jump on it with their "next Cam Smith" comparisons and now we have to offer a million a year to keep him...

So, i'm a bit torn here.

But yeh- he simply has to get minutes this year at some stage, doesnt he?
im on the cameron bukowski train for no other reason than i thought he out played mozer in the trails

I'm expecting this to be named:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

18. Rogers
19. Baker
20. Hunt
21. Te Kura
22. Karapani

I'm expecting this to be named:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

18. Rogers
19. Baker
20. Hunt
21. Te Kura
22. Karapani

I expect Billy to be named with Mozer on the extended bench.

If Billy fails a fitness test later in the week we'd line up as you named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.