PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We're going alright if all of these comparisons are on point, we've got a future Civoniceva, Te'o, SBW and 2 future Taumalolo's.

Sua is both teo and sbw. No wonder clubs are throwing 2 million dollars a season at him.

I hope Su'a takes it upon himself to protect Nikorima tonight, or we're probably fucked. I'm sure he'll be targeted.
I hope Boyd starts to show more urgency too. He doesn't have to get every kick, but at least make the fucking opposition think twice about kicking so easily. They pretty much know that most of the time he won't be there.

Mago is solid but unspectacular. The Souths Logan geezer comparing him to Taumalolo had had a strong cup of coffee before the call I think.

We need those solid players though. The JT2 comparison is a bit out there!

Got a weird feeling they’ll pull their fingers out tonight and get a win

If McC doesn't have the best game of his career to earn that Maroons spot, he has well and truly plateaued

This really is a game where we need Sam T to again sit JWH on his arse. Ah, happy memories of the days our defence was ferocious

Active Now

• upthehorse
  • Stix
  • RolledOates
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mister Wright
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.