/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

12F2F693 8DA6 4A4E A9A9 71CAB0F6BCFA

It's looking like it. This is disgusting.... until Siebold and Boyd are gone.... I am

LOL @broncsgoat trying to defend Milford. He's fucking done, doesn't matter where you play him. He's now officially part of the problem and needs to go asap along with a host of others.
I’m not defending him. He’s been rubbish all season and last year as well. But it seibolds fault.
[automerge]1595591360[/automerge]
See ya next week
It's looking like it. This is disgusting.... until Siebold and Boyd are gone.... I am

Last edited:
one positive; we are offically one game closer to the end of our season.....and i reckon thats good..
[automerge]1595591540[/automerge]
what press conference does Siebs put a gun under his jaw and let fly..??

Last edited:
These ***** cheat every possible way they can, roll off the mark to give Smith more time, offside every PTB, give away consecutive penalties on the line, dive and we get sin binned for kicking the ball away, get told to stop milking when Melbourne is recreating Wrestlemania 4 and are constantly told to roll out of tackles quicker.

Storm deserved to win, but **** me we are shafted by refs week in week out and when down on form, the 50/50s are more like 90/10 against and the ball just doesn't bounce your way.

Was promising til Cummins had his say. Milford and Croft have to go and I hate to say it, but we need to move on Walters or Green now.

What happened to our shape from the first half? Fucking looked clueless again in the second half. Milford is so irrelevant it's not funny.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Morkel
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.