Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Tell me there isn't a fitness problem in this team...we are doing nothing off the ball

Melbourne about to race to 50
But at least sort of tried this game 😂

What argument? I'm not defending Milford. I'm asking Huge to be consistent.

Reading comprehension, very important!
If you don’t agree with what your asking for then you’re just being a troll. You’re a staff member here. Start acting like it.

Why the **** didn't finish that off....

WOULD SOMEONE HIT THESE FUCKING *****!!

Pap looks like one of the lightest fullbacks since Brett Hodgson. How does he crash through two guys like that?

Hopefully they’ll give Milford a while to get his hamstring right if it is an issue. I’m pretty sure literally whoever replaces him will do the same job (if not better) for a fraction of his wage. Might be what’s needed to shop him around.

Being played out of position while injured isn’t an excuse. It’s gross negligence by his royal rotundness
What is his position? Maybe try the lazy prick in the 14 next week because he sucks everywhere else

This will likely end up 40/50 against again now, so same thing again. What happens now?

We are honestly playing so much better and still losing by 30.

Milford needs a rest/walk out behind the back shed.

With Turps back: 1. Anyone 6. Paix 7. Dearden. 9. Turps

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • eazy-duzzit
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.