/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Geez you lot like to whinge a lot.

Professional foul in the first half when Cooper was tackled off the ball to stop a try and Wallace offside when he caught that intercept. Not to mention the MANY errors the cowboys coughed up. Milford bombing a sitter.

Both sides had bad calls. Was still a great game of football for neutrals.

Mate Thurston and Green were whinging about Blair before the game even started. Now THAT was whinging.

I like to see tackles in opp 20. It seemed every time we went there we scored.

Still nothing compared to what Green and Thurston, and most Cowboys fans did after the loss in round 4. The crying and whining could be heard between Sydney and Townsville...

Pot. Kettle. Black

Try reading this thread again with an open mind.

It's like being a Broncos fan removes our right to complain about shitty refereeing.

It's a fair point.

Short of a highway robbery, you can't put losses down to refereeing. All teams get bad calls, week in, week out. Good teams win anyway. You can bet the team and coach will be ruing muffed opportunities, not contentious refereeing.

Mind you, you can expect all fan bases to be a bit one eyed, especially in the heat of the moment. Kennel and Greenhouse especially so.

Ok dude who has been here for five minutes. Tell us how it always is.

There have been bad calls since the 1900's. How is it any different now?

You win some you lose some. You get over it and move on right?

EDIT: Flaming

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been bad calls since the 1900's. How is it any different now?

You win some you lose some. You get over it and move on right?

Yep, we covered that last night.

What were your thoughts on the game FAS33?

I loved it. It's better then what NSW can put on the table that's for sure.

It's good being a Queenslander!!! :)

Hopefully like Origin we get a third and decisive game.

There's nothing between these two teams at the moment.

Just quietly, didn't KNik look far better than Reed when on that left flank?

Yep, but I think anyone would. Reed has done zero for me this season, he started the season injured so I've given him a few weeks to come right but im not impressed. He reads the game well which is why he's an effective defender but in attack he's dog s***. I'm hoping he comes good but if this is it then I hope this is his last season with us.

I get that Wayne is Wayne and he wants to take the two. But every time we were on their line we looked super likely. We kept them close enough by taking penalties when we could have put more on them and made it a hell of a lot tougher for them to run us down. For me this is what lost us the game. We can't control injuries etc but we should be able to know when we have the running and keep the pressure on.
As it was I thought we did really well in the back end to stay in it.

Exactly, we new the cows were going to come home hard like they always do yet we were potting for 2 points when we had them scrambling to get the line set??? Put the points on, get out in front(18+) and then weather the storm for the last 20. Only way I see us beating these guys... s***s me to tears because last night I reckon our defence would have won us the game had we applied more pressure while we had them... They just wrestle back some momentum and go up a gear when the big boppers come on and bang bang game over.

Screw the big boppers.... Run thru them.

On my soapbox yet again but I still cannot get my head around the fact that we have probably the quickest player In NRL in Roberts, and maybe close to the quickest off the mark in Milford, and we don't even contemplate short chip kicks for them. Last night, right at the end, I reckon a well placed chip over the top for Roberts would have been a smart move rather than have him, or whoever, trying to bust a very determined and effective Cowboys defensive line.

It should IMO be a set play, especially for tight finishes like last night

Last edited:

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Alec
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Galah
  • Griffo
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Tim K
  • dudemcdude4976
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.