Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

even though we have different of opinion i cant help but like this post.

well played sir. well played

Just remember, we all get to hit each other around a little bit but once we realise we're all on the same side, us Avenger-Broncs will be coming for the Thano-cows.

There were forward passes...

But they've let forward passes go since 1908.

Bottom line...

Cowboys 19
Broncos 18

Shit happens, deal with it.

I have no problem with the result and whether the forward passes would have affected the result tonight is irrelevant. I don't think they would have by any means and the better team won but it did affect the result last Sunday and does so quite regularly.

What were jt and Cronk doing at Milf's age? He'll be right.
Milf has been winning games on his own since he was 18 as well.. He will end up better than JT imo... He's a superior athlete, has better game control and has more clutch plays in him than JT did at milfs age..

Last edited:
I have no problem with the result and whether the forward passes would have affected the result tonight is irrelevant. I don't think they would have by any means and the better team won but it did affect the result last Sunday and does so quite regularly.

62-0
36-4

Yep, those forward passes surely dictated terms.

Let's not stoop to Manly Sea Eagles or North Queensland Cowboys levels please...we're better than that.

Milf has been winning games on his own since he was 18 as well.. He will end up better than JT imo... He's a superior athlete and has better game control than JT and clutch plays in him than JT did at milfs age..

Oh ho that just made me think IT Crowd! 'I knew Jen, she reminded me of her at her age...she reminded her of me at my age...she reminded me of her age at my age l...I knew Jen.'

62-0
36-4

Yep, those forward passes surely dictated terms.

Let's not stoop to Manly Sea Eagles or North Queensland Cowboys levels please...we're better than that.

Sorry, the game between the Dragons and Raiders. Anyway, there is no need for that bit at the end, I'm not blaming them for the loss, haven't even implied it. Just saying that it is an issue.

Bennett said in the presser that Oates just copped a head knock and he should be all good for next week or Origin.

The problems with Wallace and McCullough are nothing major.

Last edited:
Just remember, we all get to hit each other around a little bit but once we realise we're all on the same side, us Avenger-Broncs will be coming for the Thano-cows.

Are we ALL on the same side?

.......some of the over zealous Cowboy sycophants I've been reading, makes me wonder.

Scott, Tamou and Tamalolo all came on as Wallace went off. Wallace was having a cracker of a game. Add Oates missing... well it was bad timing.

The Cowboys look practically unstoppable when Granville and Taumalolo get on the field together. Unfortunately we refuse to slow the play the ball down, so we make it very hard for ourselves.

My biggest gripe is ch9's post match coverage. Not one mention of our injuries and depleted bench. Was a big Cowboys wank-fest, how great they are to come back from 18-6 down. Thurston got motm too. I know, I'm bitter lol.

The media's portrayal of the game got a reaction out of me as well.

With Oates, McCullough and Wallace off-the field it was obvious the Broncos were in trouble. The Cowboys had been in this position a number of times, and with blood in the water players like JT, Coote and Morgan know how to turnaround an average performance and strike. With Scott, Tamou and Taumalolo back, they're just a frightening force in the middle and the Broncos were just lambs to the slaughter. It's brilliance by the Cowboys, but it's also bravery from the Broncos. At 18-all, with all the possession the Cows should have finished well on top of the Broncos. A lot of teams would have conceded two or three more tries, lord knows the Eels did. Except the Broncos kept fighting. Even when they lost another player, they were willing to risk their hand and take this game to the death. That's what this game means to them, this is what this rivalry means to both sides.

But that would require putting over both sides and the media struggles to do that. The last time Brisbane were paid a compliment was in response to the colossal whinging surrounding the Storm beating the Roosters. Melbourne won through nefarious means and Sydney were just too rattled to compete with them. Meanwhile Brisbane and North Queensland played the game with the spirit it should be played. Nevermind the fact that North Queensland on average slowed the play down longer than any side that week. How that little factoid goes unmentioned grinds my gears.

Until he retires and so long as the Cowboys keep winning relatively consistently, JT is the media's 2015-whenever version of Sonny Bill in '13 and Sam Burgess in '14. Everything he does (or at times doesn't do) is labelled 'genius' but nothing is said when he ***** up. That and his constant ref bitching is killing his rep to a decent slice of fans. Yeah he's a great player, but give credit where it's actually due ffs regardless of the result

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.