Round 11 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What's the bet the Warriors don't play as well as they did against us again this season? :haha:

Man of the match goes to Jason Robinson. **** me the tigers live a charmed life this year

That was such a low quality game & the shocking thing is these are the two least affected sides.

Origin season well & truly.

Warriors always play well against us & shyte against the other teams.

Yeah there overtalked about, best halves combination in the comp and still cant beat a team in Aus except the worst team Parra.

They lost because of Vatuvei. He has cost them at least two wins this year. Once Bluey finds the courage to drop him I think they will win often.

No team in the comp has as much potential as the warriors.

Manu is on the big bucks as well. The need to get rid of him. He loses them so many games. They should turn him into a prop. He would be a wrecking ball.

Am I the only one who tipped Wests because it seems like it. Score 1 for the big guy.

I tipped the Tigers, but the Warriors were the better of the 2. (though both were shyte).

Warriors have a habit of losing the unlosable game.

Seems like Tariq Sims has broken his leg. Given what he did to Blake Austin just 2 minutes previously, serves the twat right.

Poor bastard. Hopefully it's not as bad a break as last year.

Seems like Tariq Sims has broken his leg. Given what he did to Blake Austin just 2 minutes previously, serves the twat right.

Didn't he nearly knee someone in the first half, when they were playing the ball.

Didn't he nearly knee someone in the first half, when they were playing the ball.

I don't remember it, but wasn't watching the whole time. He did take a couple of attempts at elbowing Austin in the head though.

FTR, not celebrating the injury, but given what he's been up to this game, it's certainly poetic. Frankly, better him than someone who plays the game clean.

It was a grubby act but still not deserving of an injury like that.

No, that was big brother Ashton.

Tariq would've had a case to answer for those elbows if he didn't go off injured i reckon.

Active Now

• Strop
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • kiwibronco
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosMan
  • marw
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • MrRobot
  • The Don
  • Justwin
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.