Round 11 Discussion

Only got 2/8 with tips this week. Was a great win by the Sharks tonight, Andrew Fifita is an absolute machine what a game.

McQueen made 6 hit ups for 54 metres and 28 tackles. He has similar stats every week. I can't believe he will be playing Origin next week.

McQueen is a shocking selection. I am really fucked about it, I seriously don't know what the selectors are thinking

While disappointing, it was a loss we needed. We escaped last match against the Sharks and we were very unlucky to not get a few more penalties to give us a chance. I honestly can't see much different in the wrestling from the Sharks to us but I guess one team usually gets away with more than another. We spent most of the time getting out of our own end and the last was usually just a bomb from around the 45m and hoping for a something to happen.

I can't take anything away from the Sharks, they destroyed us up the middle, their defence was solid, they kept the ball away from Inglis and bombed an already nervous Merritt and Fifita keeps this form, he will be one of the best props for years to come.

On McQueen, I think he fits the roll of a Dallas Johnson type player. He will tackle his heart out, do your average hit ups and not make many mistakes. Frankly if Ben Lowe hadn't been injury hit last year and kept his form like last night, he would probably be there as well or instead.

Last edited:
On McQueen, I think he fits the roll of a Dallas Johnson type player. He will tackle his heart out, do your average hit ups and not make many mistakes. Frankly if Ben Lowe hadn't been injury hit last year and kept his form like last night, he would probably be there as well or instead.

I just can't see how that is needed in the current Maroons line up with Harrison and Parker already there. Plus McQueen hardly makes any tackle compared to Johnson. I think McQueen must be a good bloke or something.

I just can't see how that is needed in the current Maroons line up with Harrison and Parker already there. Plus McQueen hardly makes any tackle compared to Johnson. I think McQueen must be a good bloke or something.

He is a good bloke. He isn't going to get any more than 20 mins and his job is just to fill the spots and have the options in case of injuries. I think he will have no problems stepping up.

He is a good bloke. He isn't going to get any more than 20 mins and his job is just to fill the spots and have the options in case of injuries. I think he will have no problems stepping up.

Not really my issue about him stepping up.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
  • Behold
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.