Round 11 Discussion

How good was Cameron Smith tonight a true captains knock.

Been an entertaining game so far with some good ball movement from both teams, strong defence and a good fast tempo. The Warriors attacking game lets them down from time to time as they have made some schoolboy errors. Should be a good second half

My tips for the round (having a terrible tipping week)

Cowboys
Broncos
Roosters
Dragons
Raiders
Knights
Titans
Rabbitohs

Fuifui Moimoi has totally smashed DCE's hopes of worst haircut in the NRL.

Currently sitting on 1/6 for my tips. Woohoo?

Taking risks in tipping the Tigers and Warriors have paid off.

It's so much easier watching a Warriors home game now that Andrew Voss is calling it.

I wish he was allowed to call other games.

It is great listening to him & he isn't arguing with Gus or mentioning Channel 9 crap shows.

The video refs have no clue this round. I'm deadset confused

My player to watch this year is going nicely. Albert Kelly scored a cracking try today and made Hayne look slow.
The kid can play, I hope he keeps his shite together.

Monster of a win for Cronulla.

No Gallen, Lewis or Gordon and yet they beat the form team of the competition.

No shame on Souths part, they were due and from what I saw, they copped the rough end of the pineapple from the refs but still what a crazy round for tipping.

Sharks were pretty good and Souths weren't great but the worst performer for the night was the refs. They were putrid.

Souffs, Cowboys, Roosters and the like really struggle when their best player wasn't going too well (Inglis, Thurston, SBW respectively).

Monster of a win for Cronulla.

No Gallen, Lewis or Gordon and yet they beat the form team of the competition.

No shame on Souths part, they were due and from what I saw, they copped the rough end of the pineapple from the refs but still what a crazy round for tipping.

They did that last year to the Storm without Gallen.

The fact there wasn't a penalty for the hit on Sutton shows how onside the sharks had the refs. Shit game.

McQueen made 6 hit ups for 54 metres and 28 tackles. He has similar stats every week. I can't believe he will be playing Origin next week.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Dazza 92
  • Bucking Beads
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.