Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Friday May 22 2015
Kick Off 7:45

1420548954.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Joel Reddy 3. Dylan Walker 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray 6. John Sutton 7. Luke Keary 8. George Burgess 9. Cameron McInnes 10. David Tyrrell 11. Ben Lowe 12. Chris McQueen 13. Jason Clark
Interchange: 14. Issac Luke 15. Nathan Brown 16. Tim Grant 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Daryl Millard 19. Chris Grevsmuhl
1420522582.png

1. Reece Robinson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Brad Takairangi 5. John Folau 6. Corey Norman 7. Luke Kelly 8. Tim Mannah 9. Nathan Peats 10. Danny Wicks 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Anthony Watmough
Interchange: 14. Junior Paulo 15. Richie Fa'aoso 16. Peni Terepo 17. Pauli Pauli

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys
Campbelltown Stadium, Saturday May 23 2015
Kick Off 7:30pm

1420555653.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. David Nofoaluma 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Pat Richards 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Dene Halatau 10. Keith Galloway 11. Curtis Sironen 12. Kyle Lovett 13. Martin Taupau
Interchange: 14. Ava Seumanufagai 15. Jack Buchanan 16. Sauaso Sue 17. Delouise Hoeter
1420530280.png

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Matthew Wright 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. John Asiata
Interchange: 14. Ray Thompson 15. Ben Spina 16. Ben Hannant 17. Sam Hoare 18. Rory Kostjasyn

Canberra Raiders vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
GIO Stadium, Sunday May 24 2015
Kick Off 4:00pm

1420535536.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Edrick Lee 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sisa Waqa 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Mitchell Cornish 8. Paul Vaughan 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Josh Papalii 12. Iosia Soliola 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Kurt Baptiste 15. Jarrad Kennedy 16. David Shillington 17. Shannon Boyd
1420513222.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Tim Lafai 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Tim Browne 16. Lloyd Perrett 17. Antonio Kaufusi 19. Danny Fualalo 22. Herman Ese'ese

Newcastle Knights vs Brisbane Broncos
Hunter Stadium, Monday May 25 2015
Kick Off 7:00pm

1420538042.png

1. Dane Gagai 2. James McManus 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Akuila Uate 6. Kurt Gidley 7. Tyrone Roberts 8. Kade Snowden 9. Tyler Randell 10. David Fa'alogo 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jeremy Smith
Interchange: 14. Chad Redman 15. Chris Houston 16. Korbin Sims 17. Jack Stockwell
1420536256.png

1. Jordan Kahu 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Jack Reed 4. Dale Copley 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. David Stagg 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Joseph Boyce 15. Francis Molo 16. Corey Oates 17. Kodi Nikorima

Now we're in that stage of the season where every NRL club is being dragged to their grounds each week, told to play and the quality of the competition diminishes greatly. Even as somebody who can watch the Ron Massey Cup, I find it tough to get up for rounds like these but we do what we've got to do.

The Rabbitohs kick us off at ANZ against Parramatta. The last time these two teams faced off, it was the Eels who pulled off the upset defeating the Rabbits 29-16. It was a good performance by the Eels but a lot has changed since. The inexperience of the Eels has crept up on them and while I believe they're capable of some great football they're also making a lot of mistakes which a team like Souths will appreciate.

On the other hand, the Rabbitohs are a completely different side without Reynolds. As much as Inglis, Walker and the Burgi bring to the fold, it's the controlled kicking game by Reynolds that puts it altogether and they've really been missing his contribution as he's been away. I don't think they'll get a better opportunity to prove they can win without him than tonight but they're going to have to play tough and beat the Eels with their defence. Once they win the battle for field position, they can throw some caution to the wind, pop some offloads and work through some set plays. I believe the in-field kick for McQueen is the goer tonight, I hope they look for it.

Can you believe the reigning premiers only contribute 1 player to Origin? Not sure a Premier has ever made such a small contribution to the Origin arena.

Wests only supplied one player through out the entire 2006 series: Brett Hodgson. Even then, he was merely there because Minichiello was unavailable.

Manly only had two players selected for Game I 2009. They were actually my original guess since I remember them getting off to a terrible start and being annoyed that they were able to recover during the Origin period. Of course they ended up supplying Watmough, Stewart and Williams for Game II.

But yeah, I can believe that because 3 of their best players are Pom, another a Kiwi, another a New Queens Waler (or whatever Keary is) and the rest are struggling with injury.

Johnston was the only player in with a shot and he can count himself unlucky to be omitted for Tupou and Hopoate.

Last edited:
Brett Hodgson was the best selection NSW made that series.

I think this round will be pretty easy in tipping.

Rabbitohs
Tigers
Raiders
Broncos

Last edited:
$4.50 for Eels to beat Rabbitohs..

I was leaning towards Rabbitohs because they are still a strong side, but with those odds I'm going to put $50 on Eels.

Last edited:
Rabbitohs
Tigers
Raiders
Knights

Souffs
Tigpies
Faders
Broncos

If our forwards don't lift their game, we'll lose. Otherwise, if they at least sort of match them, we'll win IMO.

Rabbitohs
Tigers
Raiders
Knights

Not confident at all in a couple of them, wouldn't be surprised if there's a few upsets this weekend.

Sandow at fullback. Interesting.

Wow.. That was easy.

Sutton puts a grubber through and Gray races through and scores with ease.. It was like a training run.

Where was Sandow? :laugh:

Last edited:
Ben Lowe off for a concussion I believe.

Souths down to 16 men for the rest of the game.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • LGH
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Manifesto
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.