Round 11 Discussion

That was a frustrating game to watch. It’s difficulty to tell just watching on TV, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the panthers were going early all night... their line speed was insane, and it’s why the tigers couldn’t get out of their own end in the second half. I’ve always hated getting a bunch of early penalties, because you’re always just waiting for the catch up penalties. I find it strange that the penalty count ended up 11-11 after the lob sided count in the first half.

That was a frustrating game to watch. It’s difficulty to tell just watching on TV, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the panthers were going early all night... their line speed was insane, and it’s why the tigers couldn’t get out of their own end in the second half. I’ve always hated getting a bunch of early penalties, because you’re always just waiting for the catch up penalties. I find it strange that the penalty count ended up 11-11 after the lob sided count in the first half.

Yep, you know it will always happen. How can a team go from being so disciplined to so not and vice versa in the space of ten minutes at half time?

Did I hear a commentator say at one point the penalties were 7-0 in the second half?

Was it just me or was that game last night absolutely boring as ****? The Tigers whilst being a good defensive team just arent really good to watch at all. They offer no creativity in attack what so ever.

Was it just me or was that game last night absolutely boring as ****? The Tigers whilst being a good defensive team just arent really good to watch at all. They offer no creativity in attack what so ever.
I thought it was pretty boring, so I can imagine it would’ve been even worse for neutral fans. The tigers have no attcking strike power. There’s enough serviceable players to allow us to compete, but when we come up against a good defensive team, we struggle to score points or even make in-roads into the defenders

I thought it was pretty boring, so I can imagine it would’ve been even worse for neutral fans. The tigers have no attcking strike power. There’s enough serviceable players to allow us to compete, but when we come up against a good defensive team, we struggle to score points or even make in-roads into the defenders

I feel like the Tigers need to bring back Lolohea.

Thompson is good, but he isn't a ball-playing fullback and the Tigers are really lacking that extra man in attack. They shut down Luke and Marshall and the Tigers have nothing. Lolohea can provide that extra option and give the Tigers a bit more creativity in attack.

Thompson would be much more suited to the side on the wing.

It sounds like there’s a lot of warriors fans at this game

I feel like the Tigers need to bring back Lolohea.

Thompson is good, but he isn't a ball-playing fullback and the Tigers are really lacking that extra man in attack. They shut down Luke and Marshall and the Tigers have nothing. Lolohea can provide that extra option and give the Tigers a bit more creativity in attack.

Thompson would be much more suited to the side on the wing.
Agreed Thompson is more of a winger, and Lolohea could add some spark in the short term. Long term I don’t think Lolohea is the answer either though.

Agreed Thompson is more of a winger, and Lolohea could add some spark in the short term. Long term I don’t think Lolohea is the answer either though.

Jarryd Hayne is off contract aswell , He could be the answer

That was such a prick move by Smith

Standard soft defence on the goal line from Norman, and that'll be game. Cheers Bully!

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • azza.79
  • Aldo
  • Santa
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.