Round 11 Discussion

Manly fans boo the weirdest shit. That pass was a metre forward.

Manly fans booing over that call.

It was 2 fucking metres forward.

The Titans are so fucking shit.

Honestly, just kick them out of the comp. It's the same shit every year. Put another team in.

Well how about that? It's Cartwright that sparks something.

Yeh they'll play like busteds right up till they come up against us and then treat it like their GF and play like demons. They do it every year.

Oh **** off that was a loose carry.

Taylor touched the ball once in that set and when he did, he throws a nothing short ball to Proctor who was well covered on the last play.

He has barely been getting involved and Anasta keeps bringing that up. It's like he doesn't want the ball.

Has there been a half more overrated?

LOL @ that 5th tackle option from Taylor. I'm very happy with Dearden.

Ennis bagging Taylor for passing. The last two kicks ended up with 7 tackle restarts you clown.

Brimson is probably their only shining light.

Fucking Sea Eagles running in wet cement there.

Ennis bagging Taylor for passing. The last two kicks ended up with 7 tackle restarts you clown.

When you're behind on the scoreboard, that kind of play is not the right play.

Taylor has a face like one of those kids that chucks a tanty every time they don't get something their way.

When you're behind on the scoreboard, that kind of play is not the right play.
I beg to differ, they avoided a 7 tackle restart and scored off the next set.

Last edited:
Proctor shouldn't have gotten the ball, but I am a fan of running it on the last to trap your opposition on their try line. The 7 tackle set rule needs to be amended.

I beg to differ, they avoided a 7 tackle restart and scored off the next set.

Relying on luck is probably why the Titans are in the mess they are in.

When your defence is fragile, your opposition are making as many metres as they like and offloading at will and you're behind on the scoreboard, that play is absolutely the wrong play.

Can't rely on your opposition making a mistake. You need to build pressure. They got lucky that time, next time they won't.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.