Round 11 Discussion

Knights need to make sure Roosters don't score before half time.

You can't give them momentum going into the second half.

Yep, Knights are winning this one.

JFC it's a cleanup.

This'll be my 8th straight incorrect tip lol -_-

To be fair, they are playing a Roosters side missing Cronk and Keary.

I didn't realize Cronk was rested until I just checked the NRL site.

People need to go check the Chookpen.

I think I can safely say the Knights are my second team these days.

The Newy blood in me is too strong. Love this place.

Chrichton did well to keep his thoughts to himself. Cummings ruining any chance we have in this stitch up.

About to throw up after Mitch scores unopposed. Pass the the sick bag please.

A comment from the chookpen.

Roosters were never winning this week, it’s a perfect storm for them.

Cronk reared, Knights in top four form and coming off an extremely high quality game last week and the short turn around the week before.

People need to go check the Chookpen.

It's after the game that the entertainment really begins. New threads will be made about how they get all the rough calls and how (referee x) hates them and how the nrl don't want back2back premiers.

I wonder if the Roosters are serious about Mitchell as a 5/8th from next year. He doesn't seem to be one, it reminds me of when Melbourne moved Inglis there purely because he was such a damaging centre.

On the other hand, I dunno what other options they have right now, Brock Lamb is pretty shit too.

**** it.

Roosters are down on troops missing their two halves but I'm going to enjoy the Knights flogging them tonight.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.