Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Rizzah

Great play Broncs.
Might have been half a meter forward.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: jsmooove

roosters getting some calls going against them. Im guessing for the rest of the year they get every call go their way as an apology from the NRL

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Wigan Warrior

Enjoying seeing the Roosters getting a hiding, but this referee is horrendous.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: ManEagle

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Miket12

tajhay, I’m not enjoying having these Broncos and Manly fans here..... it’s so much easier to dislike other teams when you don’t know that some of their fans aren’t really that bad!!,
@Dan Answers your earlier question
The enemy of my enemy is my friend but jeez I feel dirty @:D

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Won’t be long before Robinson starts smashing up his box. He’s like the bloke in the pub who wants to fight everyone after a couple of pints and gets dragged off by his mates

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Cliffymagic

Love seeing the roosters get done by a forward pass. Ahhhhhh.

Have they still got the crowd noise on? Surely there aren't that many roosters fans to make so much noise?

@Dan Answers your earlier question
The enemy of my enemy is my friend but jeez I feel dirty @:D
Watching your team doing this to the Rorters is making liking the Broncs a lot easier... at least till we next play you ;)

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: snake77

Been watching footy for forty years plus....never knew that about catching the ball over the dead ball line...
Its come up a few times over the years. We nearly got caught out by it in a recent game with an opposition playing pushing the ball back and another with the ball hitting one of our guys running over the dead ball line.

It works in a similar way with players being able to dive and throw the ball back in like Inglis in the centenary test.

I don't know what is better
Roosters behind and losing or the look on their faces when calls actually go against them.

Nah Roosters losing cmon Broncs

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: mrblonde

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Harry Sack

Was just wondering the same thing. How many bins before you're off?
Should be like football - two yellows = 1 red.

If the NRL are serious they should be banning Radley for at least a couple of weeks.

I was going to have an issue with my pick for Rd13 of the Warriors Tipping Knockout Competition as I'm on 2/3 of x's. But if things stay as they are, I'm gonna write Mr Walters to thank him. So. Very. Much. For sorting that problem out for me...:p

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: snake77

Someone posted this week a stat about the lack of upsets. Broncos hold my beer, we got this.

Was that Rodney again

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Rizzah

Bradley again....haha

Loving watching Radley losing the plot.... he’ll be lucky if he lasts the rest of the game.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: mrblonde

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

Yeah but at least we have trophies to store the spoon in.

That's because your trophies haven't been over-run by spider squatters!

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: manlyfan76

What's with the fox win predictor?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.