vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to see how 14 goes today but I have two kids under 5 and a 1730 game time is literally the worst time for any person in my position to watch a game.

another red hot decision from the nrl, stupid ass game times....do they not have kids? Way to grow the game fuckheads
1730 is a good time for kids. Early Dinner watching the football as a family, and the little ones aren’t cranky as by the time the game finished? Perfect.

1730 is a good time for kids. Early Dinner watching the football as a family, and the little ones aren’t cranky as by the time the game finished? Perfect.
I can’t do two things at once 😂

So is Oates injured? He wasn’t at his best last week but not worthy of being dropped surely, certainly not worthy of being dropped for Mead.

Found a good stat here; pretty much sums up what little ive seen on the field (i dont watch many games now, premediating the result and then being surprised to see the final score actually reflecting what i thought would happen is kinda carthartic..).

Shout out to @LeagueEyeTest

Might not be this bad against the Roosters, as they happily give away penalties and back their defence, but we have gone backwards now for years in % of tackled in own half.

Wanna know why our halves are impotent, why our forwards have no gas to defend, why we cant score..?

Its all there. Thats why i dont watch anymore. Kev seemingly has zero idea how to turn this around....

We play rinse and repeat football...

Meh... I'm loading up on the roosters to make some money out of the broncos being trash

Well, I'm waiting for the same Broncos that came back from being 22 - nil down the other week. Not holding my breath though, blue doesn't suit me.

Also, curious to see if Albert notices there's a difference between ISC and playing the Roosters. I think I know the answer.

Pity Herbie isn't playing.

Roosters by 30 (sigh)

Kev seemingly has zero idea how to turn this around....
I think he does and it involves replacing half the team. Basically any random group of nrl players would be better than the team composition we've got going atm.

We should be teaching our team this, and to stay down even if they get clipped a little in the jaw.

Watching the games tonight, any time a player stayed down there was a penalty at minimum, often a sin bin. It is a bloody disgrace but that is what it has come down to. The teams that play for penalties usually win.
Its gonna turn into soccer with all this diving...

We should be teaching our team this, and to stay down even if they get clipped a little in the jaw.

Watching the games tonight, any time a player stayed down there was a penalty at minimum, often a sin bin. It is a bloody disgrace but that is what it has come down to. The teams that play for penalties usually win.
Sadly, that's indeed what its come to. So unless they penalise for faking injury, welcome to NRL. Stay down. At the least, that's 30-60 seconds of a breather for your mates.

Sadly, that's indeed what its come to. So unless they penalise for faking injury, welcome to NRL. Stay down. At the least, that's 30-60 seconds of a breather for your mates.
With the forward pack we have, going for the 2point field goal to get the breather makes much more sense.

As much as I hate the new hyper sin bin and send-off rules, it actually might be the only hope for the Broncos to win this game. If the roosters gets a couple in the bin for a head high shot then it's game on. In saying that, it could also be our downfall if the Broncs gets sin binned but we're gonna lose anyway on an even par. Sin binning might be our saving grace. Sad but true.

As much as I hate the new hyper sin bin and send-off rules, it actually might be the only hope for the Broncos to win this game. If the roosters gets a couple in the bin for a head high shot then it's game on. In saying that, it could also be our downfall if the Broncs gets sin binned but we're gonna lose anyway on an even par. Sin binning might be our saving grace. Sad but true.
We'd need roosters to get two sent off... not binned, sent.

Even if somehow we find ourselves in front... we'll cop a sin binning, concede 3 tries and lose by 30

I haven't watched a minute of league since about 50 minutes into that pathetic Broncos' game last week and don't intend on watching this game or any for the foreseeable future. I'm not even interested in origin.

I come on here these days for you blokes and the wonderful chats we have but Vlandys has broken league and I just don't care for it anymore. If the Broncs are competitive, I might watch a replay but if, as expected, the officials are as awful as usual, the game will be an absolute blow out as it likely will be anyway.

I've come to realise this sport just isn't enjoyable in its current iteration. I had the chance to go to the Storm game we played earlier in the season, years after my last opportunity due to living overseas and Covid. I thought eh maybe and then saw the price to attend and was disgusted. I thought why would I spend $100+ (for myself and my better half) to watch my team get absolutely belted mercilessly?

The NRL expect fans to pay a massive amount of money to watch a torturous product that they've killed. So I've decided to make a subconscious stand and I guess am putting it out there now. I don't like whatever this sport is, in fact I downright can't stand it, particularly when there are so many other far better current products available that I personally love.

I'll continue to watch Q Cup where possible because I feel like it isn't supporting this abomination that is supposed to be the national rugby league comp. I'm one fan and I know this won't make one iota of difference to the slicked back mafia wannabe that is running this rubbish but this is what it has become for me personally. I don't like this sport right now and I hope it changes but it doesn't look like it will, so until it does, I'm out.

No idea why I posted this in general or posted it here but just need to get it off my chest because I will miss the live discussion chat but that is it, I won't miss the frustration of watching live league.

I haven't watched a minute of league since about 50 minutes into that pathetic Broncos' game last week and don't intend on watching this game or any for the foreseeable future. I'm not even interested in origin.

I come on here these days for you blokes and the wonderful chats we have but Vlandys has broken league and I just don't care for it anymore. If the Broncs are competitive, I might watch a replay but if, as expected, the officials are as awful as usual, the game will be an absolute blow out as it likely will be anyway.

I've come to realise this sport just isn't enjoyable in its current iteration. I had the chance to go to the Storm game we played earlier in the season, years after my last opportunity due to living overseas and Covid. I thought eh maybe and then saw the price to attend and was disgusted. I thought why would I spend $100+ (for myself and my better half) to watch my team get absolutely belted mercilessly?

The NRL expect fans to pay a massive amount of money to watch a torturous product that they've killed. So I've decided to make a subconscious stand and I guess am putting it out there now. I don't like whatever this sport is, in fact I downright can't stand it, particularly when there are so many other far better current products available that I personally love.

I'll continue to watch Q Cup where possible because I feel like it isn't supporting this abomination that is supposed to be the national rugby league comp. I'm one fan and I know this won't make one iota of difference to the slicked back mafia wannabe that is running this rubbish but this is what it has become for me personally. I don't like this sport right now and I hope it changes but it doesn't look like it will, so until it does, I'm out.

No idea why I posted this in general or posted it here but just need to get it off my chest because I will miss the live discussion chat but that is it, I won't miss the frustration of watching live league.
Preach!

This is going to be intolerable with all this Suaalii stuff going on tnight. They are already having features on him at half time in a game between the Titans and the Dogs. Its embarrassing the way they carry on about some of these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • ell.d33
  • thenry
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.