Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh this one is going to be rough.

maybe they'll name suaalii for the first time, bring him in for an easy game to get his chops wet.

Well I would be interested to see this:

1. Farnworth
2. Mead
3. Isaako
4. Lee
5. Oates
6. Hunt
7. Gamble
8. Kennedy
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Pangai Jr
12. Haas
13. Hetherihgton

14. Levi
15. Bullemor
16. Robati
17. Piakura

Yeah I know it’s awful but we will likely have aces suspensions and should probably start experimenting for next year..
Brenko isn’t here until next year

I can't handle the idea of even thinking about this game let alone talking about it.
We're fucked.

Looks like Riki is the only one facing a ban... Gamble and TPJ just fines, Lodge nothing I guess??

Riki facing 2 weeks suggest that it's 1 week with an early plea. It doesn't really talk about it in the article

EDIT: Article updated to minimum 2 weeks suspension with an early plea

Looks like Riki is the only one facing a ban... Gamble and TPJ just fines, Lodge nothing I guess??

Riki facing 2 weeks suggest that it's 1 week with an early plea. It doesn't really talk about it in the article

Article states 2 weeks with early guilty plea, 3 weeks if fighting and loses case.
Might be best thing for Riki, he's needed a spell for a while, has been fatiguing badly in the last few weeks.

Article states 2 weeks with early guilty plea, 3 weeks if fighting and loses case.
Might be best thing for Riki, he's needed a spell for a while, has been fatiguing badly in the last few weeks.
I think they've updated the article since I posted it, because it didn't mention anything previously, but I've seen that they've updated it

Ha ha a fine for something deemed in game as a sin bin. If this was a comedy you wouldn’t believe it.

Is Glenn back this week?

Riki has really flopped since moving to the left. Even when the team has been playing good, he’s been bad.

Is Glenn back this week?

Riki has really flopped since moving to the left. Even when the team has been playing good, he’s been bad.
Think he's still a couple weeks away... every chance Piakura makes his debut next week.

Maybe they start Bullemor in 2nd row next week with Piakura on the bench

It might be a good thing for Riki, he needs some time in QLD Cup.

Riki seems out of his depth playing 80. I have no doubt that he will be a very good forward for us in the future and you can't fault his effort or passion for the jersy. But he is still developing and is one of he many blokes struggling with being thrown in the deep end based off being very talented for their age (and the injury of Glenn obviously).

Karmichael into 6 or 14 would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.